1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Looking for an International or Australasian (Australia and Asia) Clan/Group/Team

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by CozmicGold, Dec 17, 2018.

1. CozmicGold

CozmicGold Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8014-0732-6625
    Hello. I am Jupiter (not CozmicGold anymore). I am looking for an international (or Australasian) squad/clan to play with and to be a part of. I live in Australia (timezone being AEST/AEDT), however, I am used to playing for tournaments for players in different regions. I generally like to play most nights in the evening between around 3PM and 11PM. However, if I am on holidays, I will usually be able to play nearly every day. I'm looking for a serious squad to practice and play competitively with. I main the Splattershot and Bloblobebr, but I can also play Dualies and Rollers. I just hit A- in RM and TC (with CB and SZ not far behind) and am looking for a team around that level, (or slightly higher). To note, I have had previous competitive experience both being part of a team and playing in a league. I have Discord on my laptop and would like to use voice communication for matches and tournaments. I'm pretty used to callouts but I still need a tiny bit more practise with that.

Thank you! If you're interested, please send me a DM! My Discord is Jupiter#6493.