• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for an International or Australasian (Australia and Asia) Clan/Group/Team

CozmicGold

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8014-0732-6625
Hello. I am Jupiter (not CozmicGold anymore). I am looking for an international (or Australasian) squad/clan to play with and to be a part of. I live in Australia (timezone being AEST/AEDT), however, I am used to playing for tournaments for players in different regions. I generally like to play most nights in the evening between around 3PM and 11PM. However, if I am on holidays, I will usually be able to play nearly every day. I'm looking for a serious squad to practice and play competitively with. I main the Splattershot and Bloblobebr, but I can also play Dualies and Rollers. I just hit A- in RM and TC (with CB and SZ not far behind) and am looking for a team around that level, (or slightly higher). To note, I have had previous competitive experience both being part of a team and playing in a league. I have Discord on my laptop and would like to use voice communication for matches and tournaments. I'm pretty used to callouts but I still need a tiny bit more practise with that.

Thank you! If you're interested, please send me a DM! My Discord is Jupiter#6493.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom