Looking for an International or Australasian (Australia and Asia) Clan/Group/Team

CozmicGold

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8014-0732-6625
Hello. I am Jupiter (not CozmicGold anymore). I am looking for an international (or Australasian) squad/clan to play with and to be a part of. I live in Australia (timezone being AEST/AEDT), however, I am used to playing for tournaments for players in different regions. I generally like to play most nights in the evening between around 3PM and 11PM. However, if I am on holidays, I will usually be able to play nearly every day. I'm looking for a serious squad to practice and play competitively with. I main the Splattershot and Bloblobebr, but I can also play Dualies and Rollers. I just hit A- in RM and TC (with CB and SZ not far behind) and am looking for a team around that level, (or slightly higher). To note, I have had previous competitive experience both being part of a team and playing in a league. I have Discord on my laptop and would like to use voice communication for matches and tournaments. I'm pretty used to callouts but I still need a tiny bit more practise with that.

Thank you! If you're interested, please send me a DM! My Discord is Jupiter#6493.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom