Looking for Competitive Squad, S or S+

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
I've been trying to get into the competitive scene for a while now with no luck. So now I'm trying to join an active pre-existing squad, preferably with at least S or S+ players.

I was S+ in Splatoon 1, currently S+ in all modes in Splatoon 2 (SZ: S+17, TC: S+9, RM: S+6). I can use most weapons fairly well, my best/favorites are snipers (especially bamboozler), inkbrush, and sploosh. (Although honestly, my favorites vary all the time, other than inkbrush. I'm kinda always switching around from weapon to weapon, so I end up using all kinds of stuff. The only ones I don't use (as much) are dynamo roller, blaster, and range blaster.)

I'm 19, currently in college (so play times can be kinda random, but I usually can find some time to play every day), and in EST.

I basically don't have any competitive experience (I've played one tournament), but I'm quick to learn, and I know general call-outs. I watch a lot of competitive gameplay, though, so I'd like to think that I know enough to get started.

I also have discord (and a few others, but I'm pretty sure most people only use discord these days?) and I am fine with voice chatting.

Please reply to this thread or pm me if you're looking for members! I want to play as many tournaments as I can! I don't mind having to do try-outs, but I've never done one before, so I hope you'll be patient with me. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
I actually was able to join a team, but I forgot to post it here
Thank you for the offer though! I might get back to you if this team doesn't work out lol

ReptarGaming

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0152-5744-1916
Hi I’m looking for a team Splatoon 2 is my first shooter but I am S+0 for TC and Rainmaker and S+1 in SZ by the most part I use n zap

Myoto Chimoko

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Surgethehedgehog
Okay then! Just remember you'll always have another team that will give you a chance'u'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom