• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Competitive Squad, S or S+

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
I've been trying to get into the competitive scene for a while now with no luck. So now I'm trying to join an active pre-existing squad, preferably with at least S or S+ players.

I was S+ in Splatoon 1, currently S+ in all modes in Splatoon 2 (SZ: S+17, TC: S+9, RM: S+6). I can use most weapons fairly well, my best/favorites are snipers (especially bamboozler), inkbrush, and sploosh. (Although honestly, my favorites vary all the time, other than inkbrush. I'm kinda always switching around from weapon to weapon, so I end up using all kinds of stuff. The only ones I don't use (as much) are dynamo roller, blaster, and range blaster.)

I'm 19, currently in college (so play times can be kinda random, but I usually can find some time to play every day), and in EST.

I basically don't have any competitive experience (I've played one tournament), but I'm quick to learn, and I know general call-outs. I watch a lot of competitive gameplay, though, so I'd like to think that I know enough to get started.

I also have discord (and a few others, but I'm pretty sure most people only use discord these days?) and I am fine with voice chatting.

Please reply to this thread or pm me if you're looking for members! I want to play as many tournaments as I can! I don't mind having to do try-outs, but I've never done one before, so I hope you'll be patient with me. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
I actually was able to join a team, but I forgot to post it here
Thank you for the offer though! I might get back to you if this team doesn't work out lol

ReptarGaming

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0152-5744-1916
Hi I’m looking for a team Splatoon 2 is my first shooter but I am S+0 for TC and Rainmaker and S+1 in SZ by the most part I use n zap

Myoto Chimoko

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Surgethehedgehog
Okay then! Just remember you'll always have another team that will give you a chance'u'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom