• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Competitive Squad

Puffinn

Inkling
NNID
Castielle
Looking for a competitive squad! I'd really like to join a squad that communicates via skype calls and doesn't complain too much when they lose because I find that sucks the fun out of the game. I'd also like to play with people in their 20's or much older teens. Nothing against teens, I just like to play with people close in age.

As for how I personally play the game, I tend to change mains a lot and am willing to change weapon if needed. I have a list of weapons I'm best with below. My current rank is a little low, but I'm really hoping to get into ranked more with squads. I also just started playing the update last night because I just got back from vacation yesterday.

Preferred to be called: Jess
Timezone: Newfoundland (UTC−03:30) It's a weird timezone, I know. I'm most used to spending time with people from EST
NNID: Castielle
Weapon: Slosher, Sploosh-O-Matic, Aerospray RG, Krak-On Splat Roller, Octobrush
Current Rank: B
Current Level: 23
Most Active: Evenings and Nights

Donavon

Inkling
NNID
CyberBlast
hello, i am trying to make a team if you want to join just add me on skype

Preferred to be called: Donavon
Timezone: EST
NNID: CyberBlast
Weapon: Slosher and inkbrush) sometimes rollers
Current Rank: c+) have got to B before
Current Level: 24

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
IGN: Kameron
TImezone: MT
NNID: Postwreck
Main: Aerospray. I can kinda play blasters, but I've become cripplingly over specialized
Rank: I think I'm sitting at B, I've been as high as B+ 90
Current level: 27 or 28

I would love to get a permanent team together, if you folks are up for it.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Looking for a competitive squad! I'd really like to join a squad that communicates via skype calls and doesn't complain too much when they lose because I find that sucks the fun out of the game. I'd also like to play with people in their 20's or much older teens. Nothing against teens, I just like to play with people close in age.

As for how I personally play the game, I tend to change mains a lot and am willing to change weapon if needed. I have a list of weapons I'm best with below. My current rank is a little low, but I'm really hoping to get into ranked more with squads. I also just started playing the update last night because I just got back from vacation yesterday.

Preferred to be called: Jess
Timezone: Newfoundland (UTC−03:30) It's a weird timezone, I know. I'm most used to spending time with people from EST
NNID: Castielle
Weapon: Slosher, Sploosh-O-Matic, Aerospray RG, Krak-On Splat Roller, Octobrush
Current Rank: B
Current Level: 23
Most Active: Evenings and Nights
Hello, were currently accepting more at least 12. The OES is an friendly, competitive squad that'll looking to improve our game not only as a team, but as a player. For more information, please look at the links below,

http://squidboards.com/groups/octarian-elite-squad.367/extra?type=information

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom