Looking for Competitive Squad

Puffinn

Inkling
NNID
Castielle
Looking for a competitive squad! I'd really like to join a squad that communicates via skype calls and doesn't complain too much when they lose because I find that sucks the fun out of the game. I'd also like to play with people in their 20's or much older teens. Nothing against teens, I just like to play with people close in age.

As for how I personally play the game, I tend to change mains a lot and am willing to change weapon if needed. I have a list of weapons I'm best with below. My current rank is a little low, but I'm really hoping to get into ranked more with squads. I also just started playing the update last night because I just got back from vacation yesterday.

Preferred to be called: Jess
Timezone: Newfoundland (UTC−03:30) It's a weird timezone, I know. I'm most used to spending time with people from EST
NNID: Castielle
Weapon: Slosher, Sploosh-O-Matic, Aerospray RG, Krak-On Splat Roller, Octobrush
Current Rank: B
Current Level: 23
Most Active: Evenings and Nights

Donavon

Inkling
NNID
CyberBlast
hello, i am trying to make a team if you want to join just add me on skype

Preferred to be called: Donavon
Timezone: EST
NNID: CyberBlast
Weapon: Slosher and inkbrush) sometimes rollers
Current Rank: c+) have got to B before
Current Level: 24

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
IGN: Kameron
TImezone: MT
NNID: Postwreck
Main: Aerospray. I can kinda play blasters, but I've become cripplingly over specialized
Rank: I think I'm sitting at B, I've been as high as B+ 90
Current level: 27 or 28

I would love to get a permanent team together, if you folks are up for it.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Looking for a competitive squad! I'd really like to join a squad that communicates via skype calls and doesn't complain too much when they lose because I find that sucks the fun out of the game. I'd also like to play with people in their 20's or much older teens. Nothing against teens, I just like to play with people close in age.

As for how I personally play the game, I tend to change mains a lot and am willing to change weapon if needed. I have a list of weapons I'm best with below. My current rank is a little low, but I'm really hoping to get into ranked more with squads. I also just started playing the update last night because I just got back from vacation yesterday.

Preferred to be called: Jess
Timezone: Newfoundland (UTC−03:30) It's a weird timezone, I know. I'm most used to spending time with people from EST
NNID: Castielle
Weapon: Slosher, Sploosh-O-Matic, Aerospray RG, Krak-On Splat Roller, Octobrush
Current Rank: B
Current Level: 23
Most Active: Evenings and Nights
Hello, were currently accepting more at least 12. The OES is an friendly, competitive squad that'll looking to improve our game not only as a team, but as a player. For more information, please look at the links below,

http://squidboards.com/groups/octarian-elite-squad.367/extra?type=information

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom