• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for intermediate sniper

AtumLL

Inkling
NNID
Gen3Ruby
Hey squiddo's. Sand here, looking for a sniper with moderate skill. Don't have to be amazing but it is noted that you WILL be the team sniper ONLY, unless certain circumstances are discussed. We are a very new squad so someone new is welcome as well as long as you bring average or slightly above average sniping skill to the table. all you have to do is drop a reply on this thread or DM me and I will get back to you as soon as i can!

Requirements-

Decent sniping fundamentals
Good internet connection
Ability to voice chat easily on Discord
Discord
Good Sense of Humor and Personality
Strong Mentality
Open Weekends (exceptions can be made)

Perks: you can cast a team name into a ballot and have a chance at picking our team name :3

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hey squiddo's. Sand here, looking for a sniper with moderate skill. Don't have to be amazing but it is noted that you WILL be the team sniper ONLY, unless certain circumstances are discussed. We are a very new squad so someone new is welcome as well as long as you bring average or slightly above average sniping skill to the table. all you have to do is drop a reply on this thread or DM me and I will get back to you as soon as i can!

Requirements-

Decent sniping fundamentals
Good internet connection
Ability to voice chat easily on Discord
Discord
Good Sense of Humor and Personality
Strong Mentality
Open Weekends (exceptions can be made)

Perks: you can cast a team name into a ballot and have a chance at picking our team name :3
I am interested however I cannot voice chat with discord I can use Skype though.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gatsby

AtumLL

Inkling
NNID
Gen3Ruby
I am interested however I cannot voice chat with discord I can use Skype though.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gatsby
is there a reason you cannot use discord? its a mobile app and all you need are some earbuds/headphones?

Boil

Full Squid
could you participate in a competitive capacity against another team relatively well without the aforementioned sniper.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That is a weirdly specific requirement.

AtumLL

Inkling
NNID
Gen3Ruby
could you participate in a competitive capacity against another team relatively well without the aforementioned sniper.
we are fairly new, but we already have made complete callouts for all maps ( might make some minor revisions) i generally play shooters, as well as another and we have an inkbrush/roller

Boil

Full Squid
Great, I would like to talk to you in a more accommodating format about something for my clan. Is there contact information available to talk with an advocate from your group?

AtumLL

Inkling
NNID
Gen3Ruby
Great, I would like to talk to you in a more accommodating format about something for my clan. Is there contact information available to talk with an advocate from your group?
I am the leader, but if you wish i can invite you to my personal discord server to DM about any questions you have

Wizzu

Inkling
NNID
wizdewdle
Yo! I'm interested! I've been playing since release and picked up snipers a few months after release, and I have quite a bit of squadding experience (More than a year, not sure how much exactly) but there's just a teeny tiny thing: I'm from Europe and I'm not too sure where you guys are from. so that'd be nice to specify ^^ I'd be happy to do a tryout some time, barely any obligations right now. Hit me up!

Edit:
I should probably also mention that I have a slight bit of rust, I've been regaining my abilities over the past few days but I'm not yet 100% because I stopped playing for two or three months. Bear with me, I'll get better again I promise x)

Mah discord Wizzy#5309

Last edited:

AtumLL

Inkling
NNID
Gen3Ruby
I might be able to get the app, but I've already tried headphones into pc a few times and it isn't working.
Hmm well maybe i can get you into ny private discord and we can try solving the problem there through text. If you wouldnt mind trying let me know

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hmm well maybe i can get you into ny private discord and we can try solving the problem there through text. If you wouldnt mind trying let me know
I'm okay with trying to solve it but I'm not sure it will work. PM me the server and we can test it tomorrow sometime.
I have stuff going on tonight.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom