• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for intermediate sniper

☆Kevin_202

Inkling
Hey squiddo's. Sand here, looking for a sniper with moderate skill. Don't have to be amazing but it is noted that you WILL be the team sniper ONLY, unless certain circumstances are discussed. We are a very new squad so someone new is welcome as well as long as you bring average or slightly above average sniping skill to the table. all you have to do is drop a reply on this thread or DM me and I will get back to you as soon as i can!

Requirements-

Decent sniping fundamentals
Good internet connection
Ability to voice chat easily on Discord
Discord
Good Sense of Humor and Personality
Strong Mentality
Open Weekends (exceptions can be made)

Perks: you can cast a team name into a ballot and have a chance at picking our team name :3
Are you still looking for a charger user? If so, can you take a Fresh Squiffer user? I can always switch over to use a variant of the Splat Charger if that's what you're looking more for.
Besides that, I meet requirements and available most days, especially in the afternoon, just give me a heads up an hour (or less) before playing.

Lvl: 45
Time Zone: North America - EDT

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom