Looking For More Members: Ink Between Worlds

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold

In Ink Between Worlds we are a squad with currently 8 members. We are looking for more members as many are absent in our tournaments. Some suggested weapons we are looking for but not limited to are gals, e-liters & splatterscopes, reg. blaster, range blaster, rapid blaster, heavy and mini splatling, squelchers, krak-on etc. Remember, it is not limited to these weapons, these are just a few suggestions. If you main a unique weapon, go for it. Your Rank must be A or higher. We communicate on skype, so if you want to apply just leave your Skype name, role, and main weapons. All other info can be gathered by Skype. PS: Tryouts will be 1v1s and then quad squads after with other conquest members. We have a casual as well with around 35 people. And if you don't make it you can try out again in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thanks trying out if you do. We hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
My Rank is S.
I main the E-Liter 3K Scope and the .96 Gal Deco.
My skype is slendermanpie.
I play extremely offensive with both weapons, .96 Gal Deco with a record of 34 Kills, and 22 Kills with the E-Liter. Both were S Rank Matches.

Alevan

Inkling
NNID
AlexsDrawings
I'm S rank and I main the custom dual squelcher, ink brush and kelp/splatterscope :)
my Skype: alexsdrawings
Mostly I play support, inking turf and stopping the enemy from advancing.

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
I would love to tryout all info in PM.I guess I can post here as well.

Role: Versatile
Main Weapons: Heavy Splatling Deco, almost any other weapons(but not snipers)
Rank b+ but have been A

Last edited:

Shadicx

Inkling
NNID
Shadicx55
Role: any- play to best help team
Main weapon: ssjr, ssp, Krak on roller/ Dynamo ( I play a lot of different weapons according to team composition)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom