• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For More Members: Ink Between Worlds

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold

In Ink Between Worlds we are a squad with currently 8 members. We are looking for more members as many are absent in our tournaments. Some suggested weapons we are looking for but not limited to are gals, e-liters & splatterscopes, reg. blaster, range blaster, rapid blaster, heavy and mini splatling, squelchers, krak-on etc. Remember, it is not limited to these weapons, these are just a few suggestions. If you main a unique weapon, go for it. Your Rank must be A or higher. We communicate on skype, so if you want to apply just leave your Skype name, role, and main weapons. All other info can be gathered by Skype. PS: Tryouts will be 1v1s and then quad squads after with other conquest members. We have a casual as well with around 35 people. And if you don't make it you can try out again in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thanks trying out if you do. We hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
My Rank is S.
I main the E-Liter 3K Scope and the .96 Gal Deco.
My skype is slendermanpie.
I play extremely offensive with both weapons, .96 Gal Deco with a record of 34 Kills, and 22 Kills with the E-Liter. Both were S Rank Matches.

Alevan

Inkling
NNID
AlexsDrawings
I'm S rank and I main the custom dual squelcher, ink brush and kelp/splatterscope :)
my Skype: alexsdrawings
Mostly I play support, inking turf and stopping the enemy from advancing.

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
I would love to tryout all info in PM.I guess I can post here as well.

Role: Versatile
Main Weapons: Heavy Splatling Deco, almost any other weapons(but not snipers)
Rank b+ but have been A

Last edited:

Shadicx

Inkling
NNID
Shadicx55
Role: any- play to best help team
Main weapon: ssjr, ssp, Krak on roller/ Dynamo ( I play a lot of different weapons according to team composition)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom