• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for people to play with just for fun!

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Hey my NNID is: Hudhair
If you want to play just for fun, add me please. Thanks

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Can I play with you sometime? Im a S+. Do you want to twin squad or do private battles?

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Is it okay if I can't use Skype?
It would be way better if you did, but if you must, don't i guess. I asked for skype because I have made a group on it with other people. That way communications is way better. I strongly recommend you get skype, but you don't have to.

Sugarcub

Inkling
NNID
slainlight
I'd love to play sometimes. If you're open to b- players, my skype is neugets or sugarcub.

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
I'd love to play sometimes. If you're open to b- players, my skype is neugets or sugarcub.
Sure I don't mind. I will warn you though, I am an S+, so be careful. (I say this someone else contacted me saying they wanted to play and I said yes. I forgot to tell them and I kinda destroyed them. Lol. But were still friends and play so it's all good.)

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
I live in North America.
I live in NA as well. Also, I am Central time zone. I really recommend getting skype if you can, because that where there is a whole group i've made for splatoon players. Just a suggestion.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Lets just use mii verse. I actually am HST. You are 5 hours ahead of me.What about 2:00 pm(Saturday) my time / 7:00 pm (Saturday) your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom