Looking for people to play with just for fun!

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Hey my NNID is: Hudhair
If you want to play just for fun, add me please. Thanks

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Can I play with you sometime? Im a S+. Do you want to twin squad or do private battles?

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Is it okay if I can't use Skype?
It would be way better if you did, but if you must, don't i guess. I asked for skype because I have made a group on it with other people. That way communications is way better. I strongly recommend you get skype, but you don't have to.

Sugarcub

Inkling
NNID
slainlight
I'd love to play sometimes. If you're open to b- players, my skype is neugets or sugarcub.

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
I'd love to play sometimes. If you're open to b- players, my skype is neugets or sugarcub.
Sure I don't mind. I will warn you though, I am an S+, so be careful. (I say this someone else contacted me saying they wanted to play and I said yes. I forgot to tell them and I kinda destroyed them. Lol. But were still friends and play so it's all good.)

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
I live in North America.
I live in NA as well. Also, I am Central time zone. I really recommend getting skype if you can, because that where there is a whole group i've made for splatoon players. Just a suggestion.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Lets just use mii verse. I actually am HST. You are 5 hours ahead of me.What about 2:00 pm(Saturday) my time / 7:00 pm (Saturday) your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom