Looking for ppl to squad /private battle

NNID
Corbin_Macklin
Hi my name is Corbin, my NNID is Corbin_Macklin and I tweet @CorbinMacklin. As of this post, I'm trapped in S rank, you can tell what weapon class I main. I'd like to have more friends I can play with. The friends I have don't play as much as they used to, and so I find my own desire to play waning. A multiplayer game like this is only really fun when you have multiple friends to play it with. I don't see much point in 1 v 1's because this is minimally a 3 on 3 game, and the maps are designed for such. So... again, I'd like for a gang of people to friend me so we can do private battles, or have a twin or full squad. I also want people who love Splatoon to follow me on twitter so I can follow back because I tweet about the game a lot and would love people to tweet me back. My followers don't like Squid Game. :(

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Alright! Who do you main? I main Rosa and MK, and then use Pucario, Corrin, and Pit/Dark Pit as secondaries all in that order. When do you want to play Splatoon by the way?
I main bowser Jr. Peach and sonic, and we should play splatoon soon, lol, what's your NNID again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom