Looking For Someone to Train with

Lil Inkling Tra

Inkling
NNID
Mega.V.Volt
Hey everyone, I'm Tra Tra and I'm new here. I love to play Splatoon, i think i'm good at to but i wish to become better.
My long term goal is to start or being part of a competitive squad (i know that this is a big thing to want to do but i would love to be competitive in a game i'm actually good at.)
I know i will not be able to do this alone, so would anyone be willing to train me to become better/ more competitive at splatoon.
I am currently a lvl 27 and rank C+ I mainly use shooters and rollers.

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Hey everyone, I'm Tra Tra and I'm new here. I love to play Splatoon, i think i'm good at to but i wish to become better.
My long term goal is to start or being part of a competitive squad (i know that this is a big thing to want to do but i would love to be competitive in a game i'm actually good at.)
I know i will not be able to do this alone, so would anyone be willing to train me to become better/ more competitive at splatoon.
I am currently a lvl 27 and rank C+ I mainly use shooters and rollers.
HEY Tra Tra, welcome, I'm Karla and I would love to train with you or form a squad
I am currently at level 30 rank B and I mostly use chargers and shooters if you interested hit me up

Lil Inkling Tra

Inkling
NNID
Mega.V.Volt
HEY Tra Tra, welcome, I'm Karla and I would love to train with you or form a squad
I am currently at level 30 rank B and I mostly use chargers and shooters if you interested hit me up
Hey Karla, I would love to train and form a squad with you!!! Thank you!!

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
If you want I can try squading with you and see what I can point out where mistakes are made and such. I can even upload videos so you can see my point of view and simply look over the match. Also I can use my own roller and see if you can pick up on anything? atm I been practicing blasters though.

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Uh​
If you want I can try squading with you and see what I can point out where mistakes are made and such. I can even upload videos so you can see my point of view and simply look over the match. Also I can use my own roller and see if you can pick up on anything? atm I been practicing blasters though.
Omg yes that would awesome we should play together ^_^

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
this is weird, i never seen this before, does it look frozen to you?

MegaMinn

Inkling
Got room for an A- ranked squid around level 30? I use a big variety of weapons and like to experiment to try to be good with a huge range of shooters and such. I'd totally be interested in training or doing a few squad meet ups (squad events limited to weekends for me most likely). A video criticizing my play would be uber helpful also, if that offer would be extended to me as well. I watch Youtube stuff and think I learn good tips from them. My time zone is EST as I am from the midwest USA

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Got room for an A- ranked squid around level 30? I use a big variety of weapons and like to experiment to try to be good with a huge range of shooters and such. I'd totally be interested in training or doing a few squad meet ups (squad events limited to weekends for me most likely). A video criticizing my play would be uber helpful also, if that offer would be extended to me as well. I watch Youtube stuff and think I learn good tips from them. My time zone is EST as I am from the midwest USA
it would be hard to do a tri squiad i am just twining with her now XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom