• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for UK / EU Squids

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
Updated to post #61...

Squids:

DuD • NNID: MaBex11 • IGN: SW>DuD
Cuttleshock • NNID: Cuttleshock
Cake or Death • NNID: McProle • IGN: MS|¢ake
Claus • NNID: Bluevisionist
AD93 • NNID: thesplatfam3 • IGN: SW>Jinx
Rider • NNID: MechaEndou
Spectre13 • NNID: Spectre1997
+ndy • NNID: andyart01

A big thank you to Spectre13, who has set up a discord group for anyone interested in chat / match-making / in-game chat:
https://discord.gg/0spf8NioDZhHZWIR

--------------

I'm from the UK (currently British Summer Time GMT+1), and I'm looking for anyone of similar time zone to play Splatoon with.

I'm currently A+ rank and the highest I've been is S rank. I generally use Squiffers, Splat Chargers, 52 Gals and N-Zap.
I don't want to put any restriction on people leaving their details so go ahead regardless if you're interested.

I'm not the most active player, however I'm consistently around Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and random times at the weekend.

I don't mind playing any game modes, if we can get enough people together I'd love to do some private battles.

Depending on response I will sort chat.

TL:.DR.. This is a place for EU players of similar timezone to private battle, squad and have a laugh.

My NNID is MaBex11.
My IGN is DuD

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Hi, hi. I'm another UK squid and would enjoy having a casual group with which to play around and improve some skills. Two things make me fairly boring, though: one, I presently lack voice chat capabilities, and two, I'm not interested in ranked Squad Battles, as I'm determined to carry on ranking up solo until further notice. So I'm mostly posting this to register interest in boosting numbers for Private Battles, I suppose. That could change with time, though.

I'm presently S Rank and exclusively use buckets. I'd particularly like to practice Sloshing Machine play in a group like this, as I want better to learn that weapon but can't quite hold up in Ranked Battles at the moment.

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
That's fine, the more the merrier.

I was under the impression that squads had no effect on your ranking once you reached S rank. Is that no longer the case?

What are your NNID and IGN?

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Hey feel free to add me as I'm from the UK too. I'm only at B+ right now but working my way up there. I like using Octobrushes but jump onto the Jet Squelcher for some maps.

NNID: McProle
IGN: MS|¢ake

Last edited:

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
I'm down for some private battles, fellow UK squid here as well, S Rank.

I usually use Chargers/Dynamo but I'm experimenting with new weapons since the nerf, I also haven't played in ages so I may be a bit rusty.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I was under the impression that squads had no effect on your ranking once you reached S rank. Is that no longer the case?
That's confused me, actually. Afraid I don't know the answer, although if it is the case that one can't gain or lose ranking in Squads from S, I'd definitely like to give that a go.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
That's confused me, actually. Afraid I don't know the answer, although if it is the case that one can't gain or lose ranking in Squads from S, I'd definitely like to give that a go.
S & S+ are immune from gaining and losing points when in a squad battle. However you can still lose 2 points if you disconnect during a match.

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I'm heading home this weekend so will be able to add you guys.
I've just realised if i turn my phone horizonal I can see all your sigs and info so i'll keep the first post up to date and hopefully we'll have a bit of a UK/EU gathering.

I will also look to set up a discord chat thing, however I have no experience with it so far. I'm not expecting everyone to use it, but at least the option will be there.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hi SW>jinx here, you guys would be welcome in the squid wars discord chat, being in the Sw chat doesn't make you SW but if you fit well you'd be invited to join.

Last edited:

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
This might be a stupid question, but how/where do i view the group page?

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
If you search on squidboards for squid wars it should bring up our page. All our info is on there.

Last edited:

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
Hi! I'm also another UK squid and would absolutely love to play with other people with a similar timezone
I'm currently A+ rank and main Dynamos. Normally I just play on weekends since I'm busy with school most of the time but it would be cool to be able to play with other people and improve skills or maybe squad and stuff !!

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I've updated the first post for ease of access in case more people become interested.

I will add everyone tonight :)

Last edited:

Spectre13

Inkster Jr.
Yo I may not be UK but I am from Ireland so we are in practically the same time zone. I'm a rank B level 29 and it'd be nice having people of a similar time zone to play along side. I main tentatek.
NNID:Spectre1997

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
Thanks ☺
Hopefully it keeps growing.

I've added everyone, and will be online from 18:45 ish tonight if people are interested?

Also, I joined AD93's SquidWars, who are a very nice group of people if anyone's interested. Although you're better off speaking to AD about that ☺

Spectre13

Inkster Jr.
I'll try be on around then to play, depending on internet connection. Will it be in a private room?

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
Not sure yet, depends on numbers, if there's only us, we can squad, if others are around we could 2v2 or maybe 4v4 private.
Well figure out later.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
An hour from now, right? I should be good to play then, so I'll go by the assumption that I should start checking online Friends from 18:40 onwards (I can't play Splatoon and talk on here at the same time, so any important messages are more likely to be received if they're sent soon, e.g. specific battle plans).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom