• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for UK / EU Squids

#MUFFIN

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOL-PENGUIN4
i have discord i got it yesterday but i don't really know how to use it

Spectre13

Inkster Jr.
It's not very easy or interesting to use without a group. I'll set one to show you.

SquidSqualor

Inkling
Uk here, mostly play evenings and any time weekends. I main the Splattershot Pros and Dual Squelcher. Use N'zap 89 too.

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I managed to break my phone yesterday, and my temporary phone isn't capable of running discord.

#MUFFIN

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOL-PENGUIN4
anybody want to join the discord that spectre did

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
I will join on the computer if there is computer version? Won't be as active on there as I would on my mobile. Samsung have said they'll fix it though so hopefully it won't be too long :)

Thanks for setting that up Spectre

DuD

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MaBex11
Uk here, mostly play evenings and any time weekends. I main the Splattershot Pros and Dual Squelcher. Use N'zap 89 too.
Hi there:)

What is your NNID and in game name? I'll get you added to the opening post :)

+ndy

Inkling
NNID
andyart01
Hey I'm also looking for UK/EU squids to play with - do you guys play regularly? I'm S rank but sometimes drop to A+. I don't use discord but could get an account.

#MUFFIN

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOL-PENGUIN4
i didn't have a discord account either but i got it and it is worth getting. You can join the group if i can get the discord link.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hey I'm also looking for UK/EU squids to play with - do you guys play regularly? I'm S rank but sometimes drop to A+. I don't use discord but could get an account.
Hey dude I'm AD I'm part of a group/clan called squid wars , we are group of mainly UK/EU players that play regularly, you'd be welcome to join our discord chat, I'm sure you'd find people to splat with there.you do not have to join the squid wars clan to be in the chatroom, however its option for the future, see if you fit. If you get discord I can get you an invite to the sw chat

Reactions: DuD

+ndy

Inkling
NNID
andyart01
okay set up discord account. Is it alright to add all the NNIDs on the first post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom