Looking to Form/Join Competitive Squad (closed for now)

Power

Inkling Commander
Title.
It would be ideal to create a new team, but hey...
Some things to consider about me: (check out my game play if you want to be certain, link to YT in signature)
-Main:3k scope
Secondaries: Custom Jet Squelcher, Forge
Open to expanding my weapons.
-S+ Ranked
-Willing to study/analyze video of scrims, tourney matches to improve formations, tactics, reactions to situations.
This will probably be done on twiddla, unless someone could direct me to a better service.
-EST time (That means east coast region of U.S)
-Best times to play on weekdays are probably 5-7 pm EST, Weekends could be adapted to fit whatever time most people in the squad are on, or when there is a tournament. Discussion and analysis could happen at nearly any hour as long as I am free to do so.
-Could use voice chat (Discord/Skype)
-Don't care about whatever qualities you possess outside of Splatoon, just here to win games and have a chill time.
-Have call outs that may need some tweaking.

Things I am looking to do in joining or forming a squad:
-
Teammates are competent and knowledgeable of the game and, at least their own main weapons.
-As mentioned before, analyze video and discuss strategy.
-Have scrimmages/Full team practices/Enter and win tournaments.
-Improve each facet of our individual skill. (I don't want this to be such a huge developmental process that it gets in the way of team strategy.)

I think that covers the most important parts...

These are some pretty lofty goals for a squad, but I feel that time is precious, and this is what I want to get from my experience playing Splatoon.

Obvious things that need to be completed before any success happens is that a schedule must be in place, Also an assessment of the most glaring problems, in which actual matches must have happened to serve as a base to work off of. I am not saying it will be easy, but with true dedication and desire to compete, it will be possible.

Biff

Inkling
NNID
biff-veluqa
Oh damn you're pretty good. Would you be interested in joining Tentattack?
We're an S-S+ group that competes regularly in tournaments and I think you're schedule would really work out for us.

Power

Inkling Commander
Oh damn you're pretty good. Would you be interested in joining Tentattack?
We're an S-S+ group that competes regularly in tournaments and I think you're schedule would really work out for us.
Do you happen to have any videos of your matches?

Biff

Inkling
NNID
biff-veluqa
I'm looking for more recent stuff. I'll send them when I find it.

Chewi

Full Squid
NNID
IronChefCanada
I think I remember playing against one of your pick up teams in BB2. Was it 7π/3? I think I remember a really good EL3K named Power in those games killing us a bunch, so in our voice chat we definitely focused on taking him out first. Anyways, if that was you, then to all teams out there: this guy is a good pick up.

If you are interested, we are still looking for more players, and have all of the points you mentioned (streams and VOD review, voice chat server, strategy handbook as a google doc, callouts, S+ members, and have entered in many tournaments). You can check out our thread and discord for more info, or contact @Zarkith , @CAT_OGRE , or myself for more info.

http://squidboards.com/threads/cthuligans-is-recruiting.9697/

Power

Inkling Commander
After receiving notifications from some teams I will say that there is some considering to do.Thx for the offers btw. (bumpity)

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Hey Power,

If you're fond of embracing your inner noob, we'd love to have you in C-! Here are the three most important things we can offer you:

-Mature, experienced member base. Every single one of our players is 18 or older.
-Daily squads and scrimmages. In terms # of tournaments, we are the most active squad in the western hemisphere, having competed in 12 tournaments and counting
-The opportunity to make an immediate impact. You will not be a sub. C- needs a high quality sniper more than anything else.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, add me on Skype at jay.splatoon . Cheers!

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Incase you havent found a team that suits you yet, dynamite is open for a trial if you're looking for a chill but dedicated atmosphere. if you're intrested hit me up on skype at ftwhero

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
You could always join Shoal, Power. B^)

we're actually in need of another sniper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom