• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a serious team, preferably as a frontliner

BigToughMcGruff

Inkling
NNID
BigToughMcGruff
I've jumped from Reddit to here so I'm hoping to find someone...

I'm a front liner, running strong main ink saver and fast respawns, either using .96 Gal for it's two-hit KO and wall+kracken, or (I know oddly,) a custom blaster. Blasters great for turning corners into choke-points or assassination if you can navigate around an enemy then sorta ninja pop out of the ink and blast them. Bubbling up in a crowd and OHKOing 2-4 people is pretty satisfying too. The splash effect kills in two hits, so it's also good for standing right up against the wall of a ledge someone is perched on and shooting up. Two blasts kill 'em from the splatter and they have a ton of trouble aiming straight down since ledge campers are usually chargers or squelchers.

I can also use rollers. Usually Gold Dynamo for it's OHKO shenanigans (I also properly jump flick for range,) or I'll use the krak-on splat roller to push in, kracken through peeps and lay beacons to help keep the frontline moving forward. Would love to be great with a paint-brush but I'm only adequate. Usually only trade kills unless I can ninja someone.

I can run support, but only with the custom jet squelcher. I abuse its range and lead shots well, and kracken up if anyone dare get near me. It brought me to Art King and a 25 win streak while I was grinding out wins for team art (took me 7 straight hours of battling to hit King). Missed every splatfest since though, and Art vs Science was the first splatfest I played. Loved the CJS ever since. I also try to counter enemy supports, maneuvering into position to take out snipers. The higher the rank I go the more crucial it seems that those guys need to be taken out.

I don't touch chargers.

Rank wise I'm floatin' around B to B+ at the moment. I don't know if it's because my own lack of skill or just the sheer randomness of teams that makes it a sort of similar ELO from League of Legends. I am getting better though and am willing to learn from serious tip giving. I read guides, try to keep myself knowledgeable. I work at home, so it's easier for me to schedule in play time too. Lookin for good supporters (charge/squelch) and a fellow forward runner. Or just anyone who wants to take the game with a serious competitive attitude.

My NNID is the same as my name here: BigToughMcGruff

Cygnus

Inkling
NNID
EzioJett
I'd love to join with you. I use splatterscope and really good with sniping. As soon as I saw that you were a front liner I want to join with you since I need someone to cover for me while I'm sniping
Anyways I can provide a solid backline for you! Right now I'm A+ ranked.

I play nothing else but splatterscope, unless someone is willing to teach me how to be a shooter

NNID is EzioJett

P.S- I'm frequently on Skype all the time, you can pm me there my Skype name is luckyfafnir.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom