• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join or form a squad for the Splatoon 2 World championships (temporary)

ToastyDinner

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7420-5124-0639
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a squad to join (or form!) for the Splatoon 2 World championships hosted by Nintendo. I'm looking for players that are all S+. After we play, we'll disband, so don't worry about long term commitment or anything.

Here are my stats:

SZ: S+ 8
TC: S+ 10
RM: S+ 21
CB: S+ 9

My main weapons: Forge Splattershot Pro, Blaster, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I play often (but would not consider my best): Range Blaster, Slosher Deco, Sloshing Machine, Custom Jet Squelcher, N-zap '85, both Tentatek and Vanilla Splattershot, Clash Blaster, Dapple dualies Nouveau

I tend to play a more defensive / supportive role, but I can also play an aggressive role decently.

Voice chat is a maybe. My computer's old and slow, and I only have a cheap mic. Plus, my TV is a decent ways away from the computer so it might be hard to get the mic over to where I'm sitting. If I can't get it working I will be able to turn up the volume and listen at least.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

ToastyDinner

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7420-5124-0639
Oops, forgot to mention that I'd like to play in the Squid Boards warm up tournament this Saturday if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom