Looking to join or form a squad for the Splatoon 2 World championships (temporary)

ToastyDinner

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7420-5124-0639
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a squad to join (or form!) for the Splatoon 2 World championships hosted by Nintendo. I'm looking for players that are all S+. After we play, we'll disband, so don't worry about long term commitment or anything.

Here are my stats:

SZ: S+ 8
TC: S+ 10
RM: S+ 21
CB: S+ 9

My main weapons: Forge Splattershot Pro, Blaster, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I play often (but would not consider my best): Range Blaster, Slosher Deco, Sloshing Machine, Custom Jet Squelcher, N-zap '85, both Tentatek and Vanilla Splattershot, Clash Blaster, Dapple dualies Nouveau

I tend to play a more defensive / supportive role, but I can also play an aggressive role decently.

Voice chat is a maybe. My computer's old and slow, and I only have a cheap mic. Plus, my TV is a decent ways away from the computer so it might be hard to get the mic over to where I'm sitting. If I can't get it working I will be able to turn up the volume and listen at least.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

ToastyDinner

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7420-5124-0639
Oops, forgot to mention that I'd like to play in the Squid Boards warm up tournament this Saturday if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom