• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to start up squad

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
Aye it appears that I need a mobile device to use kik, I don't have one with me right now so is skype okay?

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
hmmmm idk what to say here cuz i would love to join u guys through a squad or something but i dont have skype(or a phone for that matter for a couple of weeks) my team captain is taking a break and well id like to help others in squad or at least have some fun

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
hmmmm idk what to say here cuz i would love to join u guys through a squad or something but i dont have skype(or a phone for that matter for a couple of weeks) my team captain is taking a break and well id like to help others in squad or at least have some fun
if u guys do wanna squad im free friday,sat,and sunday. im eastern time and friend me thought my alt
nnid:kris4490
just btw

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
if u guys do wanna squad im free friday,sat,and sunday. im eastern time and friend me thought my alt
nnid:kris4490
just btw
Is there any way you could communicate with us outside of forums? I know you don't have a phone or Skype but maybe we could figure something out ^_^

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
ummm sorry no i only i have the app discord but i login in using the internet browser cuz i dont have a have a phone right now

Ronjohnsch

Inkling
NNID
Luckyferret
Hey, it sounds like you all are still in the process of making a squad! I'm really interested in getting into a squad myself, and I'm very flexible when it comes to play times. I'm a lvl.42 A rank in MST area. My skype, kik, and nnid are: Luckyferret ~I'm free all day today if y'all wanna try out the connection!

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
im doing great (i feel happy for once)
plus im liking the new avatar that i put/and the song i was listening too makes me feel like my old self again

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
im doing great (i feel happy for once)
plus im liking the new avatar that i put/and the song i was listening too makes me feel like my old self again
that's great to hear :) music can do wonderful things

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
omg after 5 months i finally had steak ohh man it feels good to eat like i used to. i feel like my life has turned to the better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom