• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Mafia 1 | D2

JeXs

Inkling
I had lots of fun in this game, I especially love the activity and the casual, carefree atmosphere that is created here. You guys are really nice and have a wonderful personality! Definitely enjoyed myself here. I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys again, so don't let this be your first and last game of mafia here!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Hehe, our spam would overwhelm everyone. Also good stuff on improving your English. You are not Jexytron3000 anymore. You are now, Jexy.

Tough luck :p Be more active. Would you as town, thought it possible for coco vs Squid to be SvS? I actually thought that would be a pretty ridiculous conclusion, as the 2 players seemed relatively new, I doubt they would attempt to go against each other so early on. I think it's more likely they would have avoided interacting with each other as much as possible while trying to keep up team play.
well i mean do i think ANYTHINGS possible? yea, and i think its important to keep that line of thought on the table, ESPECIALLY D1. but my conclusion from that is that it was way more likely that they WERENT buddies, like squillis correctly said. re: "it takes a really bold scummy to set up a bus that early."

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
@Bossanova
I can never seem to read you right, ever. Also, I think you should have been more active, your activity in this game seems to be lacking in comparison to other games I've played with you! Good job reading Squid Master right though.

@h.JC
It would be a good idea next time to consider whether it is more likely that the actions you think are scummy are actually coming from a scum or town mindset though. Townies often do scummy things as well, it's up to you to figure out whether they have good or bad intentions!
##fos: everyone

YOLOSWAG

Inkling
african american is lynched he was the mafia goon

town wins! good job yall. not really happy with this setup but whatever. whatd yall think of the game? maybe theres enough interest to get another game goin sometime. i wouldnt recommend doin it too soon tho. dont want niggaz 2 get burned out on this **** like ive seen happen on other sites

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Let me know if you guys are still interested in a mafia game in the future. I'll host this time. Depending on the majority, I will set up the deadline to accommodate everyone, but it should be fast enough but also not too fast. I also know some of you guys like to play mafia on skype or aim, we can try to do that too. I need a show of hands.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
after drez's game, I'd like to host "What is Balance? Mafia"

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
We should probably do a new game soon. That one ended real fast,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom