• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 1 | D2

JeXs

Inkling
No. Yolo messed up and gave me jex lmao. I targeted Marigi. I never suspected or had a problem with Jex anyway.
Wow, imagine if Marigi was scum instead and we spend a few days mislynching people!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Oh well I guess YOLO
.... did a YOLO

OOOOHHH

hastagsunglasses360noscope

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Did anyone guess i was vt or cop?

Question to Marigi: Why didn't you know what a vt was? Aren't you vt?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I thought you were VT for sure thats why I didn't mention you in that earlier post.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Wow, imagine if Marigi was scum instead and we spend a few days mislynching people!
There wouldn't be that problem. I just get if you have an active ability or not. ANd he didn't say "oops I mean mari".

JeXs

Inkling
Oh nvm, I thought vanilla cop as in the normal variation of cop. I got confused, my bad :P

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I get if you are a pr or not. That's it. Yet he called it a vanilla cop. Makes sense as cop + tracker is strong if the cop just got guilty/innocent.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Also, I'm going to make shout outs soon. This is really important, as it's always awesome to get shout outs to get comments on our play and stuff, and to get the sense of community!!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
SHOUT OUTS

1. Bossanova:

Boss, I want to apologize for scumreading you again. A soup that is town with me is a good soup for me. I just expected a little more from you, but from your early interactions I can see it. I just saw that you were lazy and weren't as active as I would have liked. I'm going to assume you were busy (sorry for not believing you, or in you) and may not have been as interested in taking a big role in this game. I'm sorry if you dislike arguing with me, but sometimes I feel that way with you when you get a bit abrasive, yet when you are town you usually prove me wrong like in Necromafia. I alawys hope for a soup town bro here and would have loved to see that here. Please make your presence known, as I know you can do much more than that man.

2. African American

Hey screw you. I didn't come into the game as an alt, I have no shame in who I am. I only briefly kept myself unnamed to gauge reactions from you guys, I also like to play with people who I am familiar with. I'm not playing to your fun, but to my fun. Otherwise, good stuff. I wouldn't have looked at you until late game because I'm no good at reading you.

3. Squid Master

You could have tried a bit harder. Stop being a scaredy cat and try to get more involved. You said you found mafia fun, and I assume it's when you are town. I do think you were funny though. Stick around kid.

4. Bruce Squillis

Good town game. Generally active and who I would have gone to with ideas, as you were my towniest read, next to H.jc. I would like to see you make some more pushes in the future, but otherwise I liked the through processes you brought up and it showed you were genuine.

5. h.JC

Sorry about scumreading you initially like that. And yes, that is how I play. I just ask a ton of questions, and then I push cases and such afterwawrds. Usually people do find me scummy but realize i'm town after a while. Then I'm obvtown. Good play by you though, you stood your ground and hope to play with you again.

6. Marigi174

Hey there. My numbah one scum read lol. Sorry for misreading you. I thought you were suspicious due to your wishy washyness, and many vote hops on and offs. Hopefully you can work on that in the future as people will look at that as scummy play, but I do like some of the assessments you gave. I just do think you should give more faith to some of your gut reads, as I did say, townies never know %100 who is scum, they can only believe hard enough, like me, and then come out wrong entirely... lol.

7. Xyvon replaced by Drez

Yo Xyvon, what happened. Drez, you were townie enough and didn't get killed, good enough. You were wrong with all your reads though. Damn.
----
8. xCoco

Hey Coco! First off, thanks for the initial welcome you gave me in the game! I as too into 'looking for mafia mode' that I didn't reply. Otherwise, I liked all of your input in the game, and I am glad I could get you more into it. Keep trying to give opinions and keep people talking, that's all for now as a townie! :D

9. Jexs

Yo Jex. Never suspected you, but never really town read you. I do think most people should be more patient when people don't have enough scumreads though, that I can understand. I have been in towns where inactivity was rampent, and I was like "ok lets lynch lurkerss!!" and people would get me for it. So I have empathy. Good stuff on tracking AA, you really got us the game right now. Let's co-host that next game shall we? (My game first though)

Yoloswag:

Thanks for hosting ***!! Talk to me about my next setup yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom