• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Make assumptions about the Person Below

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
... Listen Wrog... I worked hard on maintaining my identity as an undercover potato/human. You don't just go around exposing people as being actual potatoes when they have been spending 23 years of their life *specifically* working toward appearing as not a potato. Life is hard for potatoes... Nobody thinks about potatoes on the same level that we think of humans. It's a great injustice in society.

And now I have been exposed... The jig is up. My ruse has been mashed, if you will. What will people think? How will they react now, knowing that I am indeed a potato (not a real human?) Everything I've built up over the years has been all for nothing... Thanks Wrog..................

v hates potatoes :(

Squid Master

Inkling
Yep.
... Listen Wrog... I worked hard on maintaining my identity as an undercover potato/human. You don't just go around exposing people as being actual potatoes when they have been spending 23 years of their life *specifically* working toward appearing as not a potato. Life is hard for potatoes... Nobody thinks about potatoes on the same level that we think of humans. It's a great injustice in society.

And now I have been exposed... The jig is up. My ruse has been mashed, if you will. What will people think? How will they react now, knowing that I am indeed a potato (not a real human?) Everything I've built up over the years has been all for nothing... Thanks Wrog..................

v hates potatoes :(
lol what on earth was that?
V Loves Microsoft.

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Windows user right here :D
Oh, and @MajorasMask9, you have motivated me to change my status title to something although rather clear, makes it even more clear c;
v knows there are more internet browsers than Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera.

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i have no idea what the lyrics are much less sing the song

V has an inksona

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i tend to be overly descriptive actually

V laughs at weird things

Wrog

Senior Squid
Uhh, sometimes. I tend to only laugh with friends.

V didn't notice my haircut

lolsniper541

Inkling
NNID
lolsniper541
Uhh, Yes... I did! I just didn't say anything because... uhh... I forgot?

It is bright and sunny outside of V 's house

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
nope, pitch black out

V is actually a really hardcore gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom