Make assumptions about the Person Below

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
... Listen Wrog... I worked hard on maintaining my identity as an undercover potato/human. You don't just go around exposing people as being actual potatoes when they have been spending 23 years of their life *specifically* working toward appearing as not a potato. Life is hard for potatoes... Nobody thinks about potatoes on the same level that we think of humans. It's a great injustice in society.

And now I have been exposed... The jig is up. My ruse has been mashed, if you will. What will people think? How will they react now, knowing that I am indeed a potato (not a real human?) Everything I've built up over the years has been all for nothing... Thanks Wrog..................

v hates potatoes :(

Squid Master

Inkling
Yep.
... Listen Wrog... I worked hard on maintaining my identity as an undercover potato/human. You don't just go around exposing people as being actual potatoes when they have been spending 23 years of their life *specifically* working toward appearing as not a potato. Life is hard for potatoes... Nobody thinks about potatoes on the same level that we think of humans. It's a great injustice in society.

And now I have been exposed... The jig is up. My ruse has been mashed, if you will. What will people think? How will they react now, knowing that I am indeed a potato (not a real human?) Everything I've built up over the years has been all for nothing... Thanks Wrog..................

v hates potatoes :(
lol what on earth was that?
V Loves Microsoft.

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Windows user right here :D
Oh, and @MajorasMask9, you have motivated me to change my status title to something although rather clear, makes it even more clear c;
v knows there are more internet browsers than Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera.

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i have no idea what the lyrics are much less sing the song

V has an inksona

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i tend to be overly descriptive actually

V laughs at weird things

Wrog

Senior Squid
Uhh, sometimes. I tend to only laugh with friends.

V didn't notice my haircut

lolsniper541

Inkling
NNID
lolsniper541
Uhh, Yes... I did! I just didn't say anything because... uhh... I forgot?

It is bright and sunny outside of V 's house

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
nope, pitch black out

V is actually a really hardcore gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom