• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Make it Rain! 2v2 Rainmaker Tournament

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Team Name: 8-Bit Squids (A)
Team Members: 8bS Pixel, 8bS Prophet
Team Leaders Skype: codya2010
Members NNIDs: cncody, ProphetEyes
Tag: 8bS

Highlighted some stuff.

Last edited:

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
Can we talk about how to strike maps? Is there striking?

Is the host of the room just allowed to just play whatever they want and the enemy team deals with it as long as it's Rainmaker?

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
This is happening, you are to check in right now until 15 min from now, when the actual tournament starts.

If your opponent chooses to strike, I'm creating a rule, that I think we can all agree with.

Striking

1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1

Maps

1. Morray Towers
2. Arrowana Mall
3. Urchin Underpass
4. Saltspray Rig
5. BlackBelly Skatepark
6. Flounder Heights
7. Kelp Dome
8. Bluefin Depot
9. Port Mackeral
10. Camp Triggerfish
11. Walleye Warehouse

Just add your opponent on Skype and go through the banning by deleting a map from the list. There are 11 maps.

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Nair... Half of the Opponents haven't been Registered... Thus it's unsure whats going to happen.. Will we abandon them? Or create a New Challonge?

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
Nair... Half of the Opponents haven't been Registered... Thus it's unsure whats going to happen.. Will we abandon them? Or create a New Challonge?
I imagine we'll just "abandon" them and get a "bye" if they don't show up. That's my guess, and would be the quickest option.

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
http://challonge.com/makeitrain2v2

^- Make sure if you had the challonge account, that you're "checked-in" here. I think that determines whether or not you're "in". And not this post.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS MINE NOW. MWAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH :mad:

If the T.O. doesn't show up, I'll record the bracket scores.

Add "Goldenwulf2" on Skype and tell me your NNIDs for your team. (Idc about the actual name, etc. just trying to get something up for us)

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
My Team Wasn't added (forever sad). and then we realize the TO isn't even here.

Nair you should just make a fresh Challonge page so you can actually edit it, and the sort.

EDIT: Also OP, if you make a Tournament and have entrants..at least show up.

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
Yeah I vote to just make a new Challonge since some of the teams are here but not in the bracket.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Definitely if Mr. TO hasn't showed and it's currently after official start time, I think we should just make a new bracket and play with the people who are here.

I'm trying to add everyone (the team leaders at least) on Skype and make a group conversation... might be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom