• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Make it Rain! 2v2 Rainmaker Tournament

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
Alright, at 3:20 p.m. CDT I'll start the tournament with whoever is registered. Please do add me so we can get this going! :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
You can go over and make a post in the tourney results thread. Whoever wants to. Congrats SS on another victory!

Wish we could have participated. We had to pull out our two teams for various reasons. Maybe next time!

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
Haha yes this was fun! GGs to everyone :D

TailsMelv025

Inkling
NNID
Miles555
Let's give 2v2's some love! 2v2 Rainmaker tournament at 8:00 pm UTC on August 30th (the day after the Splatfest). This is an online tournament; just gather some NNIDs and you are set. You must check in half an hour before the tournament starts. Further rules are in the description at the Challonge page. If you have any questions, ask them in the chat there or as a reply here. Good luck and stay fresh!
Is this going to occur again? :3

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
I agree, I want to play in this tournament as well.

JacobVR

Inkling
Yeah Pixl was on point with his ambushes and aim in that first match, so he pretty much vaporized us by surprise every single time we saw him. Then we started zoning harder in the next matches using the range and subs of Nozzlenose then coordinated specials to get big pushes and team wipes. 2v2 was surprisingly interesting. I was worried it would be a little dumb but I'd definitely love to have another one of these and see what other stuff people come up with. Or maybe a 3v3? I kind of like the smaller teams, they give a very very tactical feel to battling. Only worry is how easily a mode like rainmaker can snowball if you manage a wipe.

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
2v2 tower control is also very exciting. But I know exactly who I would play with in a 2v2 rainmaker tourney and I really want the opportunity to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom