Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean

TashiSheep

Inkling
NNID
TashiSheep
The time for the practice will not work for me, I got school. If you are going to do practices make sure it's a Friday or Saturday for you and make the time a little later coz that is a early time. How about 5:00 pm for you on a Saturday? That would mean my 9:00 am on a Sunday. Other Aussie squids would agree with this.

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Tashi, Splats posted the message at 3am GMT, so presumably, training is on Sunday at 3pm EST I think... I guess he also needs to go to school so training is probably today (Sunday 8th). So I think it's actually going to be 12:00 PST for you on Sunday!

Splats, you should indicate the time in EST and PST, and include the date too as we all live in different places.

NNID
Derpson42
I'm planning to get a quad squad at around 2:00 for training.Remember that I can't voice chat,so ima say this now:I go for mid 80% of the time to get some coverage.With Saltspray Rig though,I will choose something with beacons and get to the crates as fast as I can.

Ima make the quad squad now,password is 1423.
Edit:Ima wait a little,sean,hon,and ale are private battling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I'm planning to get a quad squad at around 2:00 for training.Remember that I can't voice chat,so ima say this now:I go for mid 80% of the time to get some coverage.With Saltspray Rig though,I will choose something with beacons and get to the crates as fast as I can.
Dude, you're kidding me, right? Did you not get my message on Kik about the training session?

NNID
Derpson42
Dude, you're kidding me, right? Did you not get my message on Kik about the training session?
>.> Look,I don't care what happens anymore.Besides,I can't frickin train because I need the password,but for that I need voice chat,WHICH IS NEVER HAPPENING!Go on,kick me out,I don't care.This is BS anyways.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
>.> Look,I don't care what happens anymore.Besides,I can't frickin train because I need the password,but for that I need voice chat,WHICH IS NEVER HAPPENING!Go on,kick me out,I don't care.This is BS anyways.
...Ok, I will. Never voice chat? Like bruh, to be in tourneys, u gotta voice chat. And you're 13. Act like it, cuz u not rn with your little tantrum.

NNID
Derpson42
...Ok, I will. Never voice chat? Like bruh, to be in tourneys, u gotta voice chat. And you're 13. Act like it, cuz u not rn with your little tantrum.
Look,all I cared about was playing and having fun with my friends.Clearly,I can't do that anymore!!!!Voice chat is not needed!You only need visual cues in order to work well together!*sigh*I'm losing all my clans....I'm a horrible person,I don't deserve any friends...

TashiSheep

Inkling
NNID
TashiSheep
Splat Squad should be a squad where we play and have fun while sometimes competing in tournaments. Some people do not want to do competitive play, so kick them out of any competitive team and let them still be a part of the squad.

Hope I don't make anyone mad

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Look,all I cared about was playing and having fun with my friends.Clearly,I can't do that anymore!!!!Voice chat is not needed!You only need visual cues in order to work well together!*sigh*I'm losing all my clans....I'm a horrible person,I don't deserve any friends...
*eats popcorn*
Splat Squad should be a squad where we play and have fun while sometimes competing in tournaments. Some people do not want to do competitive play, so kick them out of any competitive team and let them still be a part of the squad.

Hope I don't make anyone mad
Totally true, but I am NOT in the mood for babies no more. My past year tho...
I want to do competitive, but Timezones are killing my chances. I sometimes can voice chat.
Yeah...what's your time zone? I can try to find a workaround.

NNID
Derpson42
*eats popcorn*

Totally true, but I am NOT in the mood for babies no more. My past year tho...

Yeah...what's your time zone? I can try to find a workaround.
Sorry sean...I get...*sigh*Think I went through the 5 stages of grief right there...Denial,anger,the one I forget,sadness(forgot the actual name),and acceptance,now.

I have a Discord now though.S-S Silverbomb...I owe it to hon for cheering me up.Don't call me 24/7 on discord though,you know my oddites...plus,you might get my grandma,she owns the tablet.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Sorry sean...I get...*sigh*Think I went through the 5 stages of grief right there...Denial,anger,the one I forget,sadness(forgot the actual name),and acceptance,now.

I have a Discord now though.S-S Silverbomb...I owe it to hon for cheering me up.Don't call me 24/7 on discord though,you know my oddites...plus,you might get my grandma,she owns the tablet.
-_- You don't even remember the 5 stages...so will u talk?

NNID
Derpson42
Ok. Can someone send him an invite? I'm super tired...NOW BACK TO MAP CALLOUTS!

Whoever is participating in BB4, PRACTICE YOUR CALL OUTS WHILE U PLAY! They're not hard at all to learn.
Well...mind if I tag along via Discord?

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Consider making a spreadsheet with everyone's timezones for easy planning, Splats. Ideally, for tourneys, teams should be composed of people likely to be able to play at the same time on a regular day, increasing the chance of squadding up and conquering.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Consider making a spreadsheet with everyone's timezones for easy planning, Splats. Ideally, for tourneys, teams should be composed of people likely to be able to play at the same time on a regular day, increasing the chance of squadding up and conquering.
The squad tier has timezones on it. I'll make a post asking for them to update it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom