Mario Sunshine Content

splatshine

Inkling
Splatoon is crossing with other games in upcoming DLC. I'll update with pictures as I can.

-New single player world
-New boss, Petey
-New Gear Amiibo exclusive
-NewGear in shops
-FLUDD weapon
-New online Mode

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Please tell me this is fake. That Mario outfit is just too tacky.

Last edited:

splatshine

Inkling
"Clean up crew" arrives a month after rain maker, introducing a 9th player to the turf war.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I'm not sure if I believe this. Most of the pictures are not actually pictures of the game itself, and the one that is a picture of the game looks like it could be easily faked.

V-kun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
V-kunGX
Interesting, if this is real i'm not to surprised. This game kind of screams the Mario sunshine theme a bit, or at least that's my opinion.

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I knew at somebody would make a thread out of this. They're was a thread about this that stayed up a long time on 4chan. I find the art to be very convincing. If this is all a fake I would have to applaud you. The only thing I do find fakeish is the spacing of "Perpetrator Tee". The space look longer than it should be, and if I were to be nitpicky The amiibo gear concept art look fakeish too only because their teeth is normal and not like the ones ingame. That could just be an oversight of the artists though.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Really cool. Don't believe it though. Would love a Yoshi hat..

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Why do people continuously try to mash this with Mario Sunshine? Can't we get an IP of Big N's that isn't trying to piggy back off of Mario's success?

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Why do people continuously try to mash this with Mario Sunshine? Can't we get an IP of Big N's that isn't trying to piggy back off of Mario's success?
Thankfully I'm not one of them :p

On the other hand, seeing Mario Sunshine content added sounds great, but then again Nintendo still needs to announce their new updates, games, etc... for E3. Maybe then we might find out? If it's fake, well done to whoever it was that created the photos~

P.S. Could the author try to shrink the photos or hide them under a cut/spoiler/something?

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
That Perpetrator Tee looks like the only thing real since it's an actual screenshot. Really cool shirt.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Lord. I hope this is fake - the Splatoon universe has a lot of interesting potential, so I'd rather not see it diluted so early with Mario et al.

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
Most definitely fake.

Whoever photo-shopped that T-shirt in the shop should be ashamed of themselves.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
That Perpetrator Tee. I just, they actually called it Perpetrator Tee.
And it has Ink Recovery Up, which is nice. Definitely gonna try it out.
And what's the new online mode? Is it Rainmaker?
Also, I'm just gonna assume that other stuff is true for now, so...
INKOMING HYPESTRIKE
YES! YES! YES!
I've been kinda hoping we'd see Super Mario Sunshine-y stuff since before the game came out because I loved Sunshine when it came out and it just seemed kinda logical for some comparison to be drawn so maybe something would happen down the line, but I didn't think it'd be like this! Wasn't expecting F.L.U.D.D. To make it as a weapon (it could work as a shooter, but I couldn't see it becoming a gun; thought maybe they'd use the Turbo Nozzle for a speedy roller-type weapon. Incidentally, can that happen? Please?), but it did and I'm so hype for that!
And more amiibo stuff? SIGN ME UP! Yeah, I was hoping for maybe another wave of Splatoon amiibo some time down the line (like Judd, or Octolings/DJ Octavio, or Callie & Marie or something like that), but Mario giving Sunshine stuff is great too! And new single-player stuff? SO MUCH HYPE! I've been wanting a longer single-player since I finished Octo Valley, so this is awesome for me! Petey Pirahna as a new boss? I... never particularly cared for Petey, but It's more single-player stuff so I'M STILL HYPE FOR IT ANYWAY! AND YOU CAN GET MARIO'S CLOTHES? AND IS THAT A YOSHI HAT I SEE?
AND IS THAT AGENT 3 HOLDING AN INKBRUSH? IMPLYING USING THE INKBRUSH IN AMIIBO CHALLENGES? NO, IT'S THE SHADOW MARIO PAINTBRUSH FROM SUNSHINE! MAYBE WE'LL GET THAT AS A WEAPON! I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS POSSIBLY UNWARRANTED HYPE!
I hope this is real. I really do.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
This stuff looks cool at least. But I am in no position to just immediately believe leaks anymore, not after the Rayman Valentine's Day massacre. If this stuff is real, awesome, if not, good job making it. inb4 GameXplain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom