• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Me and 2 of my teammates get to test THE FULL VERSION OF SPLATOON TODAY!!!

Elijah

Inkling
NNID
Elijah
So earlier in the week I got an invite from a Nintendo employee to come test splatoon today! We actually played earlier today but around 10pm which is about an hour from now me and 2 of my teammates are going to break the full game down. We will be going over all of the weapons and playing the 1v1 dojo mode which is so fun! If you want anything tested be sure to leave a comment below so we could know!!!!!

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
If you can can you see how the colour locking thing works? Me and a lot of people want to be a certain colour all the time

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Congrats! Hope you have fun! Maybe check out the seeker sub? I haven't seen it used in combat or heard too much about it yet.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
can you get me an idea on the range of the e-liter 3k compared to the splatterscope? also does the splatterscope force you to enter the scope or is it optional?

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
A description of how the ability ink resistance works and also if the spawn up ability stacks( the one that allows you to re spawn faster).

G.M.M.

Inkling
NNID
GMMAwesome
Oh hey, I saw you guys at the demo today! I was the kid with the long hair. Hope you guys find some cool stuff in the retail version!

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
You're really gonna get to play the whole game, huh? That's awesome!

Congrats! Hope you have fun! Maybe check out the seeker sub? I haven't seen it used in combat or heard too much about it yet.
The official Japanese Nintendo YouTube channel has released a video demonstrating the Seeker:

So far we dont have an option to choose colors, that I know of
I definitely get the feeling we're not going to get that option, at least not for randomized matches.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
You can lock the colors in the options, though this is mostly intended for color blind players who might not be able to differentiate every color combo.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
(If you can) Check the range difference between the different chargers, thanks.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Wow, that's pretty lucky. Do you enjoy it? :)

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
You can lock the colors in the options, though this is mostly intended for color blind players who might not be able to differentiate every color combo.
I'm pretty sure the guy with the review copy who has been leaking things stated that color blind mode doesn't let you lock a color, it just limits the color palette to certain combinations that wouldn't be a problem for the colorblind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom