• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Me and 2 of my teammates get to test THE FULL VERSION OF SPLATOON TODAY!!!

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I'm pretty sure the guy with the review copy who has been leaking things stated that color blind mode doesn't let you lock a color, it just limits the color palette to certain combinations that wouldn't be a problem for the colorblind.

At 2:40 they say you can lock the color based on the last one you used, they've got a review copy.

Gideonsmash

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gideon1999
I just want to know if you can easily switch out to other weapons in between matches without leaving the lobby youre in...

Gideonsmash

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gideon1999
The lobbies are not consecutive like in COD you are placed with random people after every match
Yea, okay, but I want to know if I can switch to another weapon quickly without leaving to the menu and having to go to the weapon customizing thing and then having to go back to the multiplayer tower...

KilleenMachine

Senior Squid
NNID
kingosquirrels
Yea, okay, but I want to know if I can switch to another weapon quickly without leaving to the menu and having to go to the weapon customizing thing and then having to go back to the multiplayer tower...
When you walk into the tower you choose a weapon to go into a match with, after a match you can continue with the same weapon or switch

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Since you're all friends, can you try adding each other (assuming you get different wii u's) and then 1 of you join the other, then the last one join the second one? I'm really hoping we can do that, sort of a workaround the fact that we can't make rooms or anything.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Since you're all friends, can you try adding each other (assuming you get different wii u's) and then 1 of you join the other, then the last one join the second one? I'm really hoping we can do that, sort of a workaround the fact that we can't make rooms or anything.
I'm guessing that would be possible, why would Nintendo limit the amount of friends allowed in a room?

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I heard from GX that after playing as a certain color, you can lock that color. So you have to play random until you get the color you like and then you can lock that color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom