Meat The Team: Shiny Edition

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
Howdy Y'all

Im Shiny or Jacob or w.e i dont really care as long as a i know ur talking to me. Im a 22 y.o. falure at life who plays video games online with people i dont know lol. I live in SoCal born and raised. Im a college student and i work in the deli at a grocery store so i normally smell like dead chicken on the daily.

Uhhhhh 1st game i really got into competitively and was good at was Guild Wars 2 which is a PC MMO. We made up our own game type that was not supported by the devs for whatever reason. Game mode came to be known as Guild vs Guild or GvGs for short. in my 3 or something years playing that i was known as 1 of the best Elementalists in the NA region as well as one of the top Drivers in NA. My personal guild (with alot of help) was able to become part of the top 5 gvg guilds in North America. this was kinda my last "big" achievement in gaming, hoping to add a chapter of splatoon to that book.

On to the topic of splatoon i guess, I bought this damn game when it came out and played in all the test fires, i hit cap on my 1st account a few days after release, then moved to a second to get to lvl 10 b4 ranked came out. i quit shortly after that due to IRL, sickness and my GW2 guild getting back together so i decided i should go back and didnt really have time for 2 games. I came back to splatoon about 3 weeks ago. when i came back to splatoon and played ranked i Started off at B- and worked my way (as of yesterday) to S.

Anywho enuff about me

oh wait not enuff

me and my younger sister....

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
Yay! A fellow GW2 player. Which server were you on? I loved the game but content just got stale pretty quick. I loved WvW but even that got stale, and with the game hemorrhaging people I had to keep moving servers with my guild to have more than a 10 man skirmish. I did put in over 2,000 hours though, so I guess content wasn't THAT stale xP

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
The only MMO I ever really got into was Runescape way back in the '06 / '07 times. I "employed" myself as a sheep guard and would fight off anyone trying to farm the sheep for quick exp and was like "GO FIGHT REAL MONSTERS!! LEAVE THESE SHEEP ALONE!!" That's my MMO experience. I'm not very good at them. lol

You've got a nice nose. I wanna boop it.

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
Ive been to every server except JQ and like half of the EU ones, would i recognize ur guild name if told me it??

I still play a little bit of rs lol, when osrs came back i decided to make a def pure its currently 67def 1 in every other stat with cooking at 90 or something

My nose takes up like a quarter of my face would be hard to miss lol

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
I was in Borlis Savers for a long time. I joined because Esperanis was the greatest commander I had met this far and I respected him greatly. But as was the way of things, it did not last forever and we all got burnt out and started server hopping.

I too also played osrs, got up to lvl 113 waaaaayyy back in the day. That was like 10 years ago haha. I still remember buying 10000 vials of water (before the update that put them everywhere) from the shop in Mortania so that I could buy a full barrows set. Good times haha

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I played Runescape once but I just couldn't get into it :/ Lol I didn't wanna find people to do quests with and my family's computer was really crappy growing up. I have done my time in food service as well...I used to work in a Steak 'n Shake and it was...interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom