Midwest Inkings Roll Call!

NineWholeGrains

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xcrunner39
Been checking this page periodically over the last couple of days and noticed we didn't have much going on. So... Introduce yourself!

Tag on here is NineWholeGrains, but my Inkling is named Charles. I'm currently residing in St. Louis. I'd say my main weapon is the .52 Gal, but I also use the Splatterscope and Splattershot Jr. a fair amount.

Both my Skype name and my NNID are xcrunner39. I'm looking to learn as much as I can, so anyone is welcome to add me and play. I'm hoping to use this group to communicate findings and discuss how to get the most out of this wonderful game.

P.S. - Since Smash got mentioned, I'm a Marth main. Sword guy for life. :P

MewtwoLucas

Inkling
NNID
SMNathaniel
My name on here is MewtwoLucas, but my NNID is SMNathaniel. On Splatoon, my name is Nathaniel, but it is spelled with lots of symbols and has a music note at the end. I live in a place called Westerville, which is near Columbus, Ohio. The weapon I use normally is the N-Zap '85 because I like how fast it fires. My Smash mains are Sheik, Falco,and Marth in Melee, Mario, Fox, and Captain Falcon in Smash 64, Mario, Roy, Wario, and Donkey Kong in PM, and Sheik, Luigi, Rosalina, and Sonic in Smash 4 (also Meta Knight, Falco and Marth in Brawl but Brawl sucks so I never play it).

Last edited:

TheJukeBox

Inkling
Hello! My site tag is TheJukeBox, but my real name is Lynn. I am currently residing in a small city by the name of Kearney Nebraska and I am enjoying the game so far! I dont really have a favorite weapon or map yet, due to the fact that I have been unable to play turf war because I keep recieving error codes. Other than the fact I can't play 80% of the game, I am doing swell! Oh and my SSB4 mains are Peach, Palutena, Mewtwo, Zelda, and Wii Fit Trainer!

Kumatora

Inkling
NNID
ChieSatonaka
Hey! I'm from New Lenox, Illinois (a Chicago suburb about an hour away) my name is Amy, but my Mii/character name is Chie after Chie Satonaka from Persona 4, and similarly I was lucky enough to nab the ChieSatonaka NNID. My main weapon is the Aerospray MG (the gold one, not exactly sure if that's what it's called) although for Splat Zones (granted, I'm not very good at SZ) I use either the NZap or the .96 Gal. Since Smash was brought up, I may as well mention I play the games competitively, although I mainly play Project M (Sonic, Zelda, Peach) I also dabble a little bit in Sm4sh, where I play as Villager mainly, but I also have a Shulk, Pikachu, and a Marth.

Kallo

Inkling
NNID
KalloJin
Hello Everyone, my names Mike. My NNID is KalloJin and IGN is Kallo as that is what most people call me anyways I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana just two hours north from Indianapolis Rank B in SZ at the moment hoping to get higher but have not had much time to play. I currently favor the 52. gal delco I think it's called (it has the seeker and inkstrike) or if the maps have a bit more room I'll use the splattershot pro. haven't played a console shooter for around 5+ years so it's been a bit of an adjustment. don't know anyone who plays this so it would be cool to play with some people and chat over skype or TS as I have a server for it.

Flame8765

Inkling
NNID
Flame8765
Hi, I'm Flame. My main weapon setup for both Turf War and Ranked is the Aerospray RG (I find it to be a tad OP) though I'll sometimes use different weapons to switch things up. I'm currently at level 18 and a C+ in Ranked as of right now. Splatoon is the best and most balanced shooter I've ever played, so being with friends would naturally make this game even more fun. I don't usually play Smash 4 online because of input lag issues, so don't expect me to go on there unless you really want me to :p

Both my NNID and my Skype are under the same username Flame8765 if you guys want to add me.

Last edited:

Kumatora

Inkling
NNID
ChieSatonaka
Hello Everyone, my names Mike. My NNID is KalloJin and IGN is Kallo as that is what most people call me anyways I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana just two hours north from Indianapolis Rank B in SZ at the moment hoping to get higher but have not had much time to play. I currently favor the 52. gal delco I think it's called (it has the seeker and inkstrike) or if the maps have a bit more room I'll use the splattershot pro. haven't played a console shooter for around 5+ years so it's been a bit of an adjustment. don't know anyone who plays this so it would be cool to play with some people and chat over skype or TS as I have a server for it.
Ooh, I like the TeamSpeak idea if others are willing to set it up. I always found it much more convenient to use than Skype. Speaking of Skype, mine is djkumatora if anyone wants to add me.

Me: a gay squid

Inkling
NNID
jetlok
Hi my name's Aaron and i live near minneapolis in MN, my NNID is jetlok and my name shows up in-game as zak. my main weapon is the aerospray rg. i also just created a new group called the meme team so if anyone's interested feel free to join :^)

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Hey guys. I'm from Illinois. Also in the suburbs of Chicago. You guys should add me and we can play some Splatoon. NNID is eyeplaybass

Hey! I'm from New Lenox, Illinois (a Chicago suburb about an hour away)
I'm from East Moline, IL (literally right under Iowa's nose).
Illinois people woo!!! Let's make a gang.

redadil4

Inkster Jr.
NNID
leatherbelt
Hey, my name's redadil4 , and I'm living in west lafayette, IN

Necrosis

Inkling
NNID
Necropalypse
Hello. I go by the alias Necrosis. I am originally from Michigan but have recently moved to Missouri. I absolutely love Splatoon. It's all I do all day every day. My favorite weapon is the Aerospray RG. I'm currently leveling a second account (NNID Necropalypse) with only Aerospray weapons bought. (It's level 19 currently.) I like sunsets and long walks on the beach with my talking horse. His name is Mr. Ed. If you'd like to know more then just ask.

Mr.Single

Inkling
NNID
TheLordoftheRing
Hello, proud to be from the heartland of the USA. I'm from Freeport,IL.. I'm willing to add anyone on Skype. I'm a pretty friendly guy so don't be afraid to approach me!
Still playing alot of Splatoon to find my proper playing style. Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

SSBDeku

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0699-9824-9866
Anyone from Michigan? I live in northern michigan, basically play Smash, Splatoon and Niche JRPGs. NNID: GoldWinchester Steam: Lil D*ck Senpai

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hi everyone-I'd like to not give up a whole lot about myself, but I live in Ohio and I'd like to get into semi-competitive Splatoon with some of my friends. If you can find me playing, my in game name is KTK. I tend to use the N-Zap 85 for Turf wars and the Splattershot Jr. for Splat Zones, although that's subject to change. I'd also like to get into competitive Sm4sh, maining Falcon and sometimes playing Mario, Sonic, Yoshi, and Little Mac.

I'll probably get more involved in a few years, but as of now, I'd just like to be updated on how things are in this community. Thanks everyone!

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
I'm Aimee. From the suburbs of chicago.
I go by IMA_MOOSE on Splatoon.

Splatoon is pretty much the only game i've touched in the last 2 weeks which is saying much.
Cause i haven't been gaming much in the last 6 months xD

As far as weapon goes im a roller girl. Still need to test out other weapons but i figure i'll do that when i hit level 20 xD

Necrosis

Inkling
NNID
Necropalypse
Anyone from Michigan? I live in northern michigan, basically play Smash, Splatoon and Niche JRPGs. NNID: GoldWinchester Steam: Lil D*ck Senpai
I'm from Michigan originally but I moved recently to Missouri. I'm from Kalamazoo in southwest Michigan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom