Midwest Inkings Roll Call!

Artakha

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Artakha
Hello, Artakha from Ohio here. Primarily a .96 user but spreading to other weapons. Currently A rank.

Joji

Inkling
NNID
Joji
A Splattershot Jr. user from Michigan. B+ rank as of now. Add me or something. NNID: Senpaizuri

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Hi friends! My NNID is Kaina-Dani, and my Splatoon name is Zina! I'm from chilly Minnesota (although now it's incredibly hot) in a little suburb called Mounds View! I absolutely love Splatoon and have been playing as often as the busy-ness of life allows!

As far as Smash goes, I've been playing mostly Sm4sh. Mains are: Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer, DK, and Pac-Man (learning). LOVE it!

I'm Aimee. From the suburbs of chicago.
I go by IMA_MOOSE on Splatoon.
Hey, I've played you before! One of the most awesome names I've come across! You were REALLY good and definitely were rocking the roller!

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
Hey! My NNID is Twinkiman. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Feel free to add me!

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
I'm from Southeast Michigan.

NNID is over <----- That-a-way somewhere. In Game I'm ChaptrSerf.

NineWholeGrains

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xcrunner39
Glad to see this thread getting some buzz! I'm gonna go through today and start adding everyone's NNID. Feel free to jump in my games anytime I'm online, because I'll certainly be doing the same. :P

Therealswagyp

Inkling
I'm Mason from illinois, I play mostly splatoon and mario kart 8, nnid swagy-p16, skype therealswagyp, I live in a small town with about 20 thousuand up in lake county illinois.

Lodestar_Valor

Inkling
NNID
Lord_Valor
My Inkling name, name on here, and NNID are all Lord_Valor. I live at my listed location under my profile. I cannot decide on my favorite weapon.

Edit: from southern Wisconsin

I don't currently have a way of communicating and playing at the same time (my computer is too far away and I have a wired headset), so don't expect me to Skype you guys when playing.

As long as you let me know on here first, you're welcome to add me (maybe message me "Found you on Squidboards" over Nintendo Network as well).

I hope the august update is a lot of fun! I would like to join a squad, but I don't know if I can both because I'll have school starting in about a month and I can't communicate over Skype or anything. But if my schedule ends up not being a problem I'd love to join any squads willing to accept me

And in case anyone is wondering, my name on Smashboards is also Lord_Valor (and my main is always changing).

Last edited:

Ginjabreadman17

Inkling
NNID
Ginjabreadman17
Hey all!
My name is Avery Waddell but usually all my tags are Ginjabreadman17 or just Ginjabreadman like my NNID since the numbers wouldnt fit. Feel free to add me if you want. I've got some good games in me but i'm hoping to be more consistent with practice. Anywho, I'm a roller main with my primary weapon being the Krak-On Splat, but Ive been trying to incorporate the Carbon Roller as well since I like the speedy types as opposed to the Dynamo's since I like a quick ambush. If I do feel the need to shoot I usually switch to the N-Zaps's or the Dual Squelcher's but I just feel way more comfortable/competent with a roller in my tentacles. If we're talking Smash then I've been a dedicated Yoshi main ever since Smash64. My favorite video games are the Mega Man games. Look forward to getting our Midwest name on the map even though its already....well...you know what I mean! XD

NNID
RepaignPalsims
Hey guys. I'm GRC, though my tag often flips between that and Joel. I go to the same college as NineWholeGrains and Ginjabreadman!

Hopefully between joining this group and being in another group filled with my Smashboards budds, I'll have enough people nagging me to play Splatoon to where I can finally take the time to refine my play. I'm definitely a fan of the Splattershot Jr., though I've been trying my hand with the Krak-On Splat Roller as well.

In Smash, I main Kirby and have Villager and Ganondorf secondaries. I'm not quite tournament level, but I'd like to hope that others at least consider me able to hold my own in a good fight.

Ashton Cox

Inkling
NNID
Mancuscrub
Hey everyone! I am currently an A rank krak on or carbon roller main. I come from chardon ohio (pretty north east). Im hoping to get into competitive splatoon with a few of my friends but am also looking for local players who would like to possibly team up for local tourneys! I think something like a group skype call or something once the update comes out would be nice just to be able to ask whos online and able to play and other things like that. For Sm4sh im a jigglypuff main all the way with falco as my only back up.

If anyone from ohio could message me thatd be cool and ill be going around looking for you guys soon and pming you. Thanks!

ggson

Inkling
my name is grant my nnid is ratsr4u13 dont judge i have a pet rat and i live in evansville and im excited about the august update my inkling name is gman

Last edited:

ME GRIMLOCH

Inkling
NNID
MeGrimloch
Yo ME GRIMLOCH here from Indiana. My NNID is MeGrimloch add me whenever and maybe we can play a few matches! Also my ingame name is GRIMLOCH surprise surprise. Skype is tanner4219 if ya want to talk and play some matches I'm always down. I'm rank B/B+ right now and I primarily use Tentatek Splattershot, Kraken Roller, .52 Gal Deco and Kelp Splatterscope. My smash wii u main is pac-man. Hopefully we can show all these other squids how deadly the midwest can actually be!

Bendy

Inkling
NNID
BendySkull
Hi, everyone! I go by Bendy on Splatoon and on here. I'm from Wisconsin.
I mainly use the Splash-O-Matic, but sometimes I'll use a roller on ranked.My favorite stages are Walleye Warehouse and Moray Heights.
I play turf mode when I just want to relax and have fun, and do ranked when I'm in a more competitive mood.
I'm not sure how to end this, so I'll just say bye!

Razorre

Inkling
NNID
GladetheHedgehog
Switch Friend Code
SW-0246-6837-4987
Hello! My name is Razorre, I currently reside in good old Indiana. My NNID is GladetheHedgehog... I used to be a HUGE fan of the Sonic franchise. I'd change it if I could. Most of my time is spent playing ranked, I've ranked up to S three times now. I love using the Dynamo Rollers and all of the Splattershots, and I'm decent at best with Splatlings, Chargers, and the Slosher.

I look forward to playing with you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom