Midwest Inkings Roll Call!

Run DMX

Inkling
NNID
RunDMX
Hey guys, I'm RunDMX. NNID is the same, inkling name is The Boss, and Skype name is crinzer. I live in Independence, Missouri, which is a suburb of Kansas City (shoutouts to all the Missouri homies!). Currently, I'm leading a new Midwest-based team named Diamond Dogs, obviously influenced by MGSV, and we're looking to start competing very soon... since we just got enough consistent members >.>. I currently main the Neo Splash-o-matic.

In regards to Smash, I'm on a brief hiatus from it as my passion is for Splatoon at the moment, but I'll say I mainly play PM, and in my prime I was a regional/national threat. My main is the cute dude in my pic.

Tradley

Inkling
NNID
TJgamer
Greetings.
I'm a citizen from the land of the dairy.
...That's Wisconsin.

I hope I have found Inklings that I can trust.

Whit

Inkling
NNID
potatoboy14
Hello, I am Whit. I currently live in the unknown town of Huron, South Dakota. My NNID is TAM (my initials). I am currently A+ rank, but should probably be in A, just got lucky with a few games. I usually use the Kelp Splat Charger (don't like scopes), Fresh Squiffer (actually carried me to A+, and the Classic is also fine), Krak-ON Splat Roller, Octobrush, sometimes the Splash-o-Matic, and Aerosprays (both RG and MG). MY favorite ranked mode is Rainmaker, followed by Splat Zones, then Tower Control, but I love them all. I can play almost any range in game, but prefer mid-range chargers and rollers the most. I play my chargers rather aggressively, but not complete offense. I won't stay in one spot unless I'm really trying to hold it down. With rollers and shooters, I'm just a madman. Overall, I seem like a support player, with a lot of kills, and almost just as many deaths...

Can't wait to do a few games with you guys!!

Whit

Inkling
NNID
potatoboy14
Actually, my NNID is potatoboy14 and my inkling is named TAM, sorry about that.

Gamergurl

Inkling
NNID
oceanfra
I am originally from Wisconsin but now live in a small town in Northern Illinois. My nnid is oceanfra. Feel free to add me and let's play some Splatoon!

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Hello. :D I've been playing Splatoon since about mid-January. Stopped playing for a month due to raging in Ranked.. xD I really love the game and it is in my top shooters of all time. Very fluid and balanced even though the game itself has some drawbacks that are basic to shooter games. I am currently mid A- level 42 and I am trying to rank up to A+ at least and get to that legendary S/S+ rank. I try to follow the game competitively so if anybody could fill me in on how it is going that would be much appreciated. :D My main inspiration are the Japanese teams that play and ThatSrb2Dude. They are god-like. Anyway my main switches constantly. I used to be really good at the Slosher and I've gotten my best K/D with the Tri-Slosher. 23-5. So I'm pretty good with that as well as any kind of sniper. I have been getting better at snapping my snipes and the madness that is ranked battles. So if anybody wants to 1v1 tower control I will quickscope you m8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Besides those I use the Squelchers, Range Blaster, N-Zap, Luna Blaster, Splattershot, Coro Coro Splat Roller (That's the only roller I will use because I absolutely despise all the other ones and or can't use them effectively), and sometimes the Splatling. My favorite maps are Moray Towers, Blackbelly Skatepark, Bluefin Depot, Kelp Dome, Port Mackerel, and Saltspray Rig. Though Bluefin Depot will be my all-time favorite one for the design alone. :D I have been looking for a squad to join and practice with. I would like to play casually as well as competitively. It has been a little dream of mine. I am also going to the LAN event in Chicago this summer so if anybody is going you can stop by and say hello to me. It will be a fun event for sure. Dude's gonna be there!! You can contact me at anytime and I can usually play anytime as well so if you wanna set up a scrim, need a teacher, want a practice buddy, or want somebody to talk to I am there. Lol I put myself out there too much sometimes... Anyway here is all my contact information. You can DM through those and through here as well. Good luck and happy Splatting!! :D (Btw I forgot to say I am from the Ypsilanti Michigan Area. Anyone else from Michigan?)
NNID: Jett_Berger
Discord: Calamari
Steam: HydrusEpsilon

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Oh yeah I forgot. If you wanted to contact through google hangout for whatever reason just dm me and I'll get back to you.

CamoFanatic123

Inkster Jr.
Hi. I've been playing Splatoon since October 6th, 2015. I live in Missouri, out in the country not too far from a small town, not gonna say the name cause of privacy and safety reasons, but it's very small I can tell you that. I use the Kelp Splatterscope most of the time and mostly play Ranked Battle. Also, I joined SquidBoards yesterday.

Last edited:

Lettuce

Inkling
NNID
Lettuce2204
Hi! My current Splatoon tag is Lettuce, and I've been playing for over 16 months now. I live in Minnesota, and I usually use the Tentatek Splattershot, and occasionally a Charger every once in a while. I'm excited to be splatting with you all! Feel free to talk to me, and if I'm open, I'll totally play! I also play competitive Melee, so my schedule is super full. o_O Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! Stay fresh!

Ruby Nadin

Inkling
NNID
Nimbuswatch19161
Been checking this page periodically over the last couple of days and noticed we didn't have much going on. So... Introduce yourself!

Tag on here is NineWholeGrains, but my Inkling is named Charles. I'm currently residing in St. Louis. I'd say my main weapon is the .52 Gal, but I also use the Splatterscope and Splattershot Jr. a fair amount.

Both my Skype name and my NNID are xcrunner39. I'm looking to learn as much as I can, so anyone is welcome to add me and play. I'm hoping to use this group to communicate findings and discuss how to get the most out of this wonderful game.

P.S. - Since Smash got mentioned, I'm a Marth main. Sword guy for life. :p
ST. LOUIS!! I live in the St. Louis area and my Inking name is Ruby.SS. So hyped for splatoon 2

omega3000

Inkling
Hello, my name is Max but my gamer name is omegashadow3000 except in Splatoon it's just omega3000. I've been playing Splatoon for I want to say a year and I really enjoy it. My favorite weapons lately, for turf war I like to use the wasabi splattershot so I can defeat enemies as well as cover a decent amount of ink and the ink strike is just perfect for that mode. For Ranked I've been using the Tentatek splattershot because again ink coverage and it does pretty good damage to enemies. I choose this for ranked because it has the inkzooka which i find way more useful. I'm from Wisconsin, I will be getting Splatoon 2 which I'm very excited about, and send me a message for my NNID code if you want to be friends. I would love to try competitive splatoon if I can get teammates, even though I live in Wisconsin lol.

Banjo6401

Inkling
NNID
cadarrow
Hello, I'm Banjo6401 and I live in Southwestern Ohio. My inkling name is Cade. I usually use Kelp Splatterscope or Duel Squelcher and I've been playing Splatoon since May 29, 2015. I'm probably not going to be getting a Switch for a while though.

kitenightfyre

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6093-9368-4218
I'm Kite. I'm from Duluth, MN. I Don't have a NNID yet (playing on my friends switch for now). I've been playing this game for a while now, and the New Squiffer is my WOC, but i can run dualies and most shooters as well. hope to see yall on the field

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom