Miiverse Graffiti?

Unessential

Full Squid
If these are really miiverse drawings, i'm liking this VERY much =). I'm also going to love doing graffiti designs and tagging without actually damaging property

Unessential

Full Squid
Load up 7 tags on the 7 unused buttons (according to the manual, 4 d-pad directions, A,B, and L) that would be AMAZING... oh oh oh. line them all up so they're all one long mural... OH OH OH LETS DO MARIO 1-1 in 7 miiverse posts!!

Unessential

Full Squid
yeah. SO looking forward to the firework graffiti. Also hoping we can pull ALL the graffiti we've done in the past. and not just recent ones or ones we've done in game. I'm very proud of some of my previous miiverse doodles and would love to show them off

Unessential

Full Squid
aww =( the wording in the manual suggests that it's just going to be posts made in game, and they're just going to be displayed randomly. I'm less hype about this now.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Really cool, that Miiverse graffiti is a thing. Nice little detail.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
I've already been drawing all over Miiverse with Inklings and whatnot. I am prepared.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
That looks pretty sweet. I just hope the posts have to be approved before they can show up in-game. I wouldn't want any younger players to see something they wish they hadn't.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Thought this was neat, watching the IGN stream of Splatoon and Ultros from Final Fantasy VI comes up via a miiverse post;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom