• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Moments of pure stupid...

Toaster

Senior Squid
I was trying out a charger and playing in ranked so this person comes up to me, he was using the splattershot jr. he bubbles and splats me. He starts kidsquidding where I was splatted and someone on my team who also had a spalttershot jr. came up from behind splatted him while he was kidsquidding and she started to kidsquid where he was splatted. It was so funny, but I felt kinda stupid letting that guy splat me in the first place.

SP3CT3R

Full Squid
Do you even know how many times I've fallen to my doom in Bluefin Depot after trying to make impossible jumps?

dapperlace

Pro Squid
The stupid moment I was planning to post in this thread is actually the one described by the OP.
Luckily, it was the other team's person, and not one of our own. Oh-hoh-hoh.

Luggy

Inkling
NNID
Luggy_Bros
I always thought squids lived in water, so I tried to deliver my squid from this "fresh-based society" and let him go back to the sea.
Needless to say, the return wasn't really pleasant. It was more deadly than anything else.

Evolution is a funny little thing, isn't it ?

In short, I killed myself a lot before in the water like a goofus. While I stopped the suicides, I couldn't fix the goofus part.
I'll always be a goofus.

Glitch

Inkling
J͞u͟s͢t t͝he ̡o͟th̛er͢ day I w͘a̷s͘ teame̴d͘ ̡u̸p̕ ̧ąnd ͘on̷ȩ ̶o̢f̷ ̷o͞ur͏ m͢e͏m̸b҉ęr͏s ҉wa͏s̴ ̴n͞amed͟ ͞Y̴outu҉ber. ͏I exp͝ec͢ted̨ ́them ̛to ͡h̷ave a҉t lea̴st ́so̡me bit͜ of s͠kil̸l̨ con͞s͢ìde͞ring͞ ̴t̸he fact͢ ͏the̶y͢ ̨m̨ìgh̢t ̕h͏av̧e̵ ͢re̢co͠r͞ded. ͟T̨o ͡my̨ su͝r̵priśe ͘they ҉did̀ ̧not́hìng b͟u̷t̀ ͏rol͟l̛ ar̸o͜un̶d ̡ou͡r̸ s̡p͝awn a͠r͜e̷a ̶òr ̴d̀ie̢.

SplatoonFerret

Inkling
About a month ago I was playing Turf War, all three of my team mates laid down their Squid Beakon's on our spawn point.. YES ALL THREE! Boy I wish I took a picture, regretting it to this day.
Funilly enough, the EXACT thing happened to me earlier today, (at the time of this post).

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I can't tell you how many times I've put an Ink Mine on the top of the central tower in Blackbelly Skatepark and killed somebody. They keep dying over and over in the same match.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
About a month ago I was playing Turf War, all three of my team mates laid down their Squid Beakon's on our spawn point.. YES ALL THREE! Boy I wish I took a picture, regretting it to this day.
The same thing happened to me, too. Why not just put it in places that isn't the spawning point? You know, because we can already Super Jump to the spawning point?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
-Whenever i switch weps and i accidentally confuse using one sub for another, hi beakon!
-For the same matter, confusing specials. Just when i think i should Kraken i end up pulling out an Inkstrike.
-Playing Bluefin and slipping off the edge into the water, especially at the start of the match
-If i try to ambush/intercept someone and end up realising i have no ink left
-Being splatted continously by the same enemy/tactics, every time
-Playing Moray Towers

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I was playing tower control with my splatterscope, and i had my reticule set on the guy on the tower, as i was about to shoot, some guy on my team blocks the shot, and starts kidsquidding in my face. he then continued to do this for the rest of the match, made lose a rank

the Gay

Inkling
-Whenever i switch weps and i accidentally confuse using one sub for another, hi beakon!
-For the same matter, confusing specials. Just when i think i should Kraken i end up pulling out an Inkstrike.
-Playing Bluefin and slipping off the edge into the water, especially at the start of the match
-If i try to ambush/intercept someone and end up realising i have no ink left
-Being splatted continously by the same enemy/tactics, every time
Hello, are you me? I do all these things. I confuse subs and specials all the time after switching it is ridiculous. Now it may not be that bad if I want to pull up a wall but throw a suction bomb instead, but I often try to Kraken when I actually activate bomb rush. And down my precious bombing timer goes while I'm standing around like a fool "why is nothing happening pls?" until I discover I can throw bombs for free.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
You guys remind me of when I put down the Heavy Splattling to go back to my glorious bedazzled .52 Gal.
The first thought was: Wow, it shoots when I pull the trigger!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Reminds me of the time when all this guy on my team would do is jump of the spawnpoint at moray towers, ended up with something like 30 deaths

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers

This guy was doing this the entire match, so i had to stop and record this idiot.
This seriously reminded me of Twitch Plays Pokemon. The fact that he just jumped around the place and made no progress is dangerously close to the process of every game in TPP.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
One time someone threw a suction bomb right near me while i was hiding in my ink, at first i thought it was one of my teammates so i focus on the enemy in front of me. Took another look at the bomb and realize that it wasnt friendly..........

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Earlier I saw a newbie player aiming at the ground constantly in Moray Towers. Uh, dood, you gotta look up, y'know...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom