• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Monday Night Mess Fest

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
I host a Monday night Splatoon Private Battle at 10pm, Eastern Time. All are welcome to join. Of course there is a limit to one room of 8, so maybe others can start rooms in case that happens. Anyway, I have been hosting this for quite a while now, and it would be great to see more squids show up. We just had a great night tonight 11/2/15. My NNID is Jeffrizzel. Go ahead and shoot me a friend request if you would like to participate Mondays. We like to do battles with all one weapon and other fun stuff :). If Squidboard members want to discuss Monday night games, do so here. :)

Reminder: Monday Night Mess Fest is tonight @10pm Eastern. Join in the private battle!

Last edited by a moderator:

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
How do you organize these battles? i.e. what do you use for communication?

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
How do you organize these battles? i.e. what do you use for communication?
I'm a member of another forum. Been on the other forum a long long time. Most of the guys who battle are from that forum, so we use Xat to communicate after rounds. Here is a link to the forum and chat if you would like to join. I would love to see more ppl there, so you are more than welcome :) http://xat.com/NSider2_Splatoon_GameNights

Make sure to send me a friend request on Wii U. I'm Jeffrizzel

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
Could my team challenge your team on Monday night?
We could try that for a couple rounds, but I have to warn you that most of the other players from the other forum are pretty bad. Me and like 1 or 2 other players are the only ones who are good. I'm S rank, but I have really only played Solo in ranked. Please come join and we can try it out anyway, and if you guys overwhelm our team too much we can mix it up so teams are fair. I'm sure it would be good practice for your team to battle against itself as well. I have had a lot of fun the past few Monday nights. The more the merrier. Make sure to send me a friend request on Wii U and join our chat group at Xat. Link is in the previous reply.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
ok got ill msg my team and check the link out in the morning thz well be online 8:30 pm central time if thats ok

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
its the Grand Nation

but splatoon is having maintenance ...

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
@Grand E thanks for showing up tonight with your crew. Good games! I hope you can join us in the chat next time @ http://xat.com/NSider2_Splatoon_GameNights

Nsider2 is "my" crews forum, tho I don't officially have a crew. It's just who I play with Mondays. Looking forward to more battles. Hope you had fun as well :)

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
No problem i had a great time i didn't have to take the battle to serious. I just relax and had fun and didn't cared for once :D

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
No problem i had a great time i didn't have to take the battle to serious. I just relax and had fun and didn't cared for once :D
Nice! Glad you had fun. We usually play for about 1.5 to 2 hours. See you next Monday. I've gotten on Discord btw. My user name is Jeffrizzel

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
yeah no problem ill make this one also should i bring my team? also send me a link to your discord from skype thz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom