• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Monday Night Mess Fest

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
I just opened up the private battle room if ppl were worried. Please come join :)

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
Pretty poor showing of players tonight. Hopefully next week is better.

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
I didn't know you were in private. I was playing ranked. I will join next Monday.

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
same here I'll have to say that one on one interesting
It might be mostly my fault for the poor showing. I opened the room 4 minutes late. Was busy at first trying to figure out Discord. If anyone has trouble with their laptop mic, just download the Discord app for your phone.

You were pretty squirrelly in that 1v1. Took me a minute to figure out a good approach. gg

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
Once again, Monday Night @ 7pm Pacific time Monday Night Messfest is happening. Hope to see you there!
NNID Jeffrizzel
Discord ID Jeffrizzel

Add me so you can join in!

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
lol sorry i wasnt online that nite ... i had things to take care of ...

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
you are you having the monday bash to day?
Of course :). Like I do every Monday. Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with a few things. Hope to see you then. I'll be on Discord and Xat. Hope to see you at 7pm Pacific or when you can before 9pm Pacific :)

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
sorry i couldn't get the Gn to join the fest as most of not some teams ... we are falling apart ... i have no one to blame but myself ...

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
I'm still hosting every Monday. We are on now if anyone interested

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
nice ill keep that in mind for the new years if I'm free ... winter break / work fest lol ...

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
nice ill keep that in mind for the new years if I'm free ... winter break / work fest lol ...
Great! I hope to see you on this coming monday. I start at 7pm every Monday night, Pacific time. I start in the private battle room. If not enough ppl show up, then I switch to Squad Battle.

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
It's Monday. It's time for Mess Fest again. I hope to see you there. I have been hosting this every Monday, but Squidboard's turnout hasn't been so great. Too bad the moderators can't keep this thread at the top section so it's permanent... I guess... Anyway, I'll be on and hosting. Send me an add if you haven't. See you tonight 7pm pacific

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom