More content coming to splatoon

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Splash Walls and Inkzooka huh? Idk how this will turn out, since Splash Walls on a roller doesn't sound ideal unless it's a dynamo (Zapfish forbid...)

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
What really, splash walls and an inkzooka?

NOOOOOOO

Give me another carbon roller variation :'(

Idk maybe it will be good but I'm not a big fan of splash walls personally. I don't think they're bad, I'm just no good at them because I like playing like a hyper aggressive lunatic so they don't appeal.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
What really, splash walls and an inkzooka?

NOOOOOOO

Give me another carbon roller variation :'(

Idk maybe it will be good but I'm not a big fan of splash walls personally. I don't think they're bad, I'm just no good at them because I like playing like a hyper aggressive lunatic so they don't appeal.
Can't agree more
I'm not much of a roller user, but it looks interesting!
its not just a roller it's 2 pieces of custom gear too so maybe that will appeal to you
Splash Walls and Inkzooka huh? Idk how this will turn out, since Splash Walls on a roller doesn't sound ideal unless it's a dynamo (Zapfish forbid...)
very true splash walls appease to high range weapons but inkzooka AM I IN HEAVEN

Ghost Prince

Inkling
NNID
adiosToreasnore
Not generally a roller user but I always get excited when new weapons come out so I'll probably end up buying it anyways.

swaggrinkirby

Inkling
NNID
Cool-Davidoo
I would wish this is a dynamo with the splash wall, but it may utilize the splash wall in a way that other weapons don't like it could throw a splash wall and retreat then comeback when it isn't in danger and the inkzooka is nice.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Are those new clothes? Because I'm wildly experimenting with weapons right now like a bisexual fresh out of the closet, and I'm heavily in need of new clothes that don't look entirely like garbage and have the gear abilities I need. It looks like it could even be a new brand.

God, I just wish every brand would create their own version of each gear. I wouldn't have these issues then.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I really really love the end of roller design. It looks like a crazy/rad version of Oscar the Grouch from seasame street or something.

lone

Inkster Jr.
NNID
loneotaku
Switch Friend Code
SW-1901-5583-6414
I wonder if this is coming to America, since it's all branded with CoroCoro's name, from the weapon to the clothes.
But then again, we got the Famitsu outfits and Squid Girl outfits...

What issue is this from?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I wonder if this is coming to America, since it's all branded with CoroCoro's name, from the weapon to the clothes.
There's only one way I can imagine a region-locked update coming, namely, unique codes that come with issues of the magazine. Even then, I'm sure they'd only ever do that for palette-swap weapons (possibly gear). But... Mario Maker gives an indicator that it's unlikely that such a distribution would occur. Event Levels there are all international, no matter how specific to Japanese culture (or others - there's a level from Southwest Airlines, whoever they are, which also came out in Japan).

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
But then again, we got the Famitsu outfits and Squid Girl outfits...

What issue is this from?
Don't be,I eve it will be region locke

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
there's a level from Southwest Airlines, whoever they are, which also came out in Japan).
I could swear that's an American airline, I've flown on it a few times and it seemed to be based in the US, but as I typed this I realized I never actually heard anything saying it, and I can't find anything saying where it's from. EDIT: Whoops, totally misunderstood and thought you meant Southwest Airlines seemed like it was from Japan.:rolleyes: I am not being very think-y today.

I agree that it's unlikely the update would be region locked. They're unwilling to make the hero replicas different, why would they make a region's weapon different?

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I could swear that's an American airline, I've flown on it a few times and it seemed to be based in the US, but as I typed this I realized I never actually heard anything saying it, and I can't find anything saying where it's from. EDIT: Whoops, totally misunderstood and thought you meant Southwest Airlines seemed like it was from Japan.:rolleyes: I am not being very think-y today.

I agree that it's unlikely the update would be region locked. They're unwilling to make the hero replicas different, why would they make a region's weapon different?
Nope not region locked

I believe the Coro Coro roller is part of sheldons picks vol 2

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Every time I see a roller with that kind of paint, I think of cheese sticks or cheetos.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Yaay another weapon with the Inkzooka! Like we don't have enough of them?
I like the concept of giving it the splash wall though, maybe we can get some crazy roller sets who aren't just only running swim speed? It really mix it ups a bit. Just sad that they gave it Inkzooka... It's not like they could've given it anything else besides bubbler. But it would be a nice change to not have another Inkzooka weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom