More content coming to splatoon

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Yeah no, we've been over this before. The only weapons in that "leak" that actually came about were the same ones we were told about from the get-go; while we did get a Bamboozler 14 Mk III and a new Slosher/Inkbrush, their kits were completely different and the Slosher/Inkbrush went by different names. Plus we know that the new Splat Roller's kit doesn't come with Disruptors or a honey theme, and this supposed Tomato Neo Sploosh-o-Matic* is supposed to be in the same set as the latter roller variant...

Nothing "questionable" about it, that entire list is a hoax.

*Which is itself damning evidence against the "leak": the name indicates it to be a variant of a variant, when all the Sheldon's Picks weapons are variants of the original, just like the existing variants.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Well I'm (not) a good guesser, so I will guess that patch 2.8 will finally allow Run Speed Up to affect brush/roller speed. Be prepared for hot rod dynamos and inkbrushes tapping into the speed force!
I'll be looking forward to my Blue Moto Boots and able to make my KOSR go crazy again. So close to 999999p DD;

I'm tryin hard to get Sploosh to catch up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom