• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Most Popular MAIN Weapons in Splatoon 2

What are your 2 favorite/best/most used weapons in Splatoon 2? (PICK 2)

• Splattershot Jr.

• Splattershot (Hero Shot, Tentatek Splattershot)

• Splat Charger (Hero Charger, Firefin Splat Charger)

• Splat Roller (Hero Roller, Krak-on Splat Roller)

• Splat Dualies (Hero Dualies, Enperry Splat Dualies)

• Blaster (Hero Blaster, Custom Blaster)

• Inkbrush

• Slosher (Hero Slosher)

• Aerospray MG (Aerospray RG)

• Carbon Roller

• Heavy Splating (Hero Splatling)

• N-ZAP '85

• Splat Brella (Hero Brella)

• Splattershot Pro

• Sploosh-o-matic

• Octobrush (Herobrush)

• Dualie Squelchers

• Classic Squiffer

• Rapid Blaster

• Splatterscope (Firefin Splatterscope)

• .52 Gal

• Tri-slosher

• Jet Squelcher

• L-3 Nozzlenose

• Luna Blaster

• E-liter 4K

• Dynamo Roller

• .96 Gal

• Goo Tuber

• Mini Splatling

• Flingza Roller

• Splash-o-matic

• Dapple Dualies

• H-3 Nozzlenose

• Clash Blaster

• E-liter 4K Scope

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Yeah, the only reason DS doesn't completely run this game is because the kit kinda sucks. When the CDS comes out with Splat Bomb and Sting Ray I GUARANTEE you it will be meta, just for the main weapon alone.
Yeah, that will definitely be meta. I'll use it for sure.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
*Looks over at my icon* I have no idea :rolleyes:
Looks like the .52 Gal. XD

Yeah, the only reason DS doesn't completely run this game is because the kit kinda sucks. When the CDS comes out with Splat Bomb and Sting Ray I GUARANTEE you it will be meta, just for the main weapon alone.
If I see that kit, I'll be... indifferent to the weapon. I feel the DS is a bit awkward to handle and pretty inaccurate. I've seen some people get crazy with it but using it... I dunno. Makes me miss the Dual Squelcher even more. ;-;

Anyway, I'm surprised that I found myself maining the Umbrella and Slosher over my mains in Splatoon 1 (Dual Squelcher or Dualie Squelcher, Carbon Roller, Splattershot Jr., Splash-o-Matic). For the Brella, I think it's because how unique of a weapon it is. Splatoon has always been about unconventional and parodies of weapons and the umbrella definitely fits the former. The Slosher has always been of interest since the August update in Splatoon 1 but I never made much use of it compared to some other weapons. I think that has to do with a win streak I went on while playing Painmaker with it and the Slosher really resonated with me.

Woomyapple

Full Squid
NNID
Apple
Switch Friend Code
SW-2793-7212-9515
Dualie Squelchers Baybee <3
The second they came out in Splatoon 2, I instantly picked them up and got them to SuperFresh. I couldn't resist it, I loved dual squelcher in Splatoon 1.

I'm baffled by how many people use the brella. It's a really good weapon and It's pretty darn useful but I was expecting N-Zap or Splash-o-matics to be more popular. I see a lot more of those in both ranked mode and turf war.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
B-but support, the weapon with it’s current kit is probably the best support weapon you have in this game.

Hard to say for my since i like/use alot of mains, but i go for slosher.
Just love how good it is when it come’s to ‘vertical’ terrain.
Kick long range users from their pedestal or just rain blobs of ink on unexpecting inklings.
Picking enemy’s from behind solid objects never gets old either.
And Inking walls has never being so easy .

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
B-but support, the weapon with it’s current kit is probably the best support weapon you have in this game.

Hard to say for my since i like/use alot of mains, but i go for slosher.
Just love how good it is when it come’s to ‘vertical’ terrain.
Kick long range users from their pedestal or just rain blobs of ink on unexpecting inklings.
Picking enemy’s from behind solid objects never gets old either.
And Inking walls has never being so easy .
Nzap, Brella, H-3D, Dapple Dualies, Splash Neo, Mini, all of these are much superior support weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom