• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

My Nintendo and Miitomo

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Does Miitomo lock you to one Mii? I tend to create, edit, and switch out my Miis quite a bit.
((I'm pretty new to it so I'm not 100% sure on my answer)) It looks like you can edit your one mii any time, but as for swapping out with other Miis, I dont *think* so..

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Works for me, so long as I can edit my mii into an entirely new character. Though it looks like I'll be waiting until they allow me to add people via my WiiU/3DS friends list & qr codes to add people.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I don't see myself being able to meet that retweet goal, but the Miitomo Drop rewards do sound feasible. I just hope they don't put them behind some really stupid setups like for the ninja kanji shirt. I'm still sore about not yet getting that.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Does Miitomo lock you to one Mii? I tend to create, edit, and switch out my Miis quite a bit.
Basically yea.. It uses whatever mii is your current one in MiiVerse. I know because on the app I made a second mii and it refuses to let me use that one as the one you will meet when meeting miitomo users. It forces me to you the one on my MiiVerse. I can pay the crappy drop mini game and buy things for it at the ship and take pictures of it, but what's the point of being able to buy for a second mii, let alone let you create a new one, if no one else will ever see it?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, so far I've only got some Girl Inkling wigs and candy. I want the rest of the gear so badly...

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm missing inkling girl t-shirts, that mii drop is so frustrating sometimes!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Sucks you can only use social media (which I lack) and not your blasted friends list! Really Nintendo, really?

Anywho~ there are video guides on how to game the drop now floating about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom