• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

N-Zap 85 > N-Zap 89

D3ku

Inkling
NNID
Lucias64
The 89 is my main, and I have had success with it in ranked. I try to only play tower control, because it is the most fast paced/aggressive mode imo. People dont give its loadout enough credit. The instrike can allow me to knock enemies off the tower and give my teammates a chance to push or just plain stall the enemy. It is also a free insta refil for my ink tank when Im empty, just gotta make sure to safely position myself. I love the sprinkler for tower control as well, because I throw my sprinkler directly on the tower and hide in the ink which allows me to ink turf and advance at the same time. Whatever you choose as your main, you just have to find ways to make it work. Of course, having teammates that support you also helps ;)

Mizumachi71

Inkling
NNID
TooruToorus
Personally, I main the '89. Which is because I'm shallow as hell, meaning I like it more due to the fact that it's orange lmao. Dumb reason I know. Beside that, I like the '89 due to it's sub and special weapon. I play Turf War more than anything, so I need a sub/special that covers the stage more. Plus I use Ink Strikes to cover an area ahead of me or where my teammates are trying to go. Therefore I suppose you can say I use the ink strikes more defensively? I don't know o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom