Naked Inkling glitch

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Well, she's not naked. You can still see the outline of her shirt at her neck, and her shorts at her leg, though just barely. Being against a black background, in addition to the tentacles, just makes it hard to see properly.

And wow, Inklings have really weird feet.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
maybe you cut your internet off while its loading inklings in the plaza makes it happen

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Well, she's not naked. You can still see the outline of her shirt at her neck, and her shorts at her leg, though just barely. Being against a black background, in addition to the tentacles, just makes it hard to see properly.

And wow, Inklings have really weird feet.
The only sighting of an inkling's feet was the thumbnail of the splatoon direct.

Toaster

Senior Squid
Oh wow, her feet scare me but I can see why they're like that since no one is supposed to see them normally. I haven't come across this glitch before but I might upload a screenshot or two if I do.

Jazy

Inkling
NNID
Paziiruu
This kinda happens when you do the Amiibo challenges. With the Inkling girl, after you complete one of her challenges, you can spot the same clothes for a split second before the game gives the Inkling girl her gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom