• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Near the OKC Area? We're hosting a launch day Splatoon tournament!

Scar7752

Inkling
NNID
Scar7752
Norman Oklahoma Smash Inception will be hosting a free Splatoon tournament on Friday May 29, the day Splatoon is released. Winner will get a $10 Nintendo eShop card! We'll be hosting it at the Norman Central Public Library at 4 PM CDT. Registration information can be found in this facebook event page.

This tournament will be hosted by Norman Oklahoma Smash Inception, a group focused on giving people of all ages and skill levels something fun to do on a Friday night. We're focused around Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U, but we're wanting to branch out a bit as well.

HaDeeZ

Senior Squid
Do you have any details on the Battle Dojo Local multiplayer mode?

Edit: Wait is the battle dojo just the 1v1 mode?

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
My fiancee and I will be there! Looking forward to it!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is very neat! I don't live or anywhere near oklahoma but is this 1v1s or...? I don't see much on the ruleset, honestly. Forgive me if it's written somewhere.

GLB

Senior Squid
I dont think I'd be able to make the 6hourish drive out there. But I hope things go well!

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
How? Teams are randomized once you join a friends lobby. You can't yet create a custom match. I'm pretty sure

Clayton-D

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Clayton-D
I live ~1hr from there, but I'm concerned about the ability to pull this off. Is there a way to ensure that all players will even be in the same match? Until the August update, I fear that tournaments won't be feasible... Which may be a good thing. People need time to get used to the game before money starts dropping.

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
Wish I could have made this, but I didn't even know about it and I live out in Tulsa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom