Near the OKC Area? We're hosting a launch day Splatoon tournament!

Scar7752

Inkling
NNID
Scar7752
Norman Oklahoma Smash Inception will be hosting a free Splatoon tournament on Friday May 29, the day Splatoon is released. Winner will get a $10 Nintendo eShop card! We'll be hosting it at the Norman Central Public Library at 4 PM CDT. Registration information can be found in this facebook event page.

This tournament will be hosted by Norman Oklahoma Smash Inception, a group focused on giving people of all ages and skill levels something fun to do on a Friday night. We're focused around Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U, but we're wanting to branch out a bit as well.

HaDeeZ

Senior Squid
Do you have any details on the Battle Dojo Local multiplayer mode?

Edit: Wait is the battle dojo just the 1v1 mode?

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
My fiancee and I will be there! Looking forward to it!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is very neat! I don't live or anywhere near oklahoma but is this 1v1s or...? I don't see much on the ruleset, honestly. Forgive me if it's written somewhere.

GLB

Senior Squid
I dont think I'd be able to make the 6hourish drive out there. But I hope things go well!

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
How? Teams are randomized once you join a friends lobby. You can't yet create a custom match. I'm pretty sure

Clayton-D

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Clayton-D
I live ~1hr from there, but I'm concerned about the ability to pull this off. Is there a way to ensure that all players will even be in the same match? Until the August update, I fear that tournaments won't be feasible... Which may be a good thing. People need time to get used to the game before money starts dropping.

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
Wish I could have made this, but I didn't even know about it and I live out in Tulsa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom