Need some friends just got splatoon 2

JoyConGang

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6469-7302-7020
Not sure if this is where I should be posting but I'm very new to this forum and game. Not sure why I didn't get this game when I first bought my switch back in August but I guess better late than never? Anyway I'm not sure how to add anyone or talk online so Add me lets play SW-6469-7302-7020

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
First, welcome to Squidboards!
Okay, so you do just exchange friend codes in order to add each other so you're good there. Now for VCing, that's a different story. You can VC by using the Nintendo app, but I don't recommend that sense it's very poor quality. I recommend using Discord for that. Discord can be a bit confusing to use at first, but is super awesome once you get! Squidboard's has a Discord Sploon server itself and I have one you can join in my signature! If you need help using Discord, message me and I'll help!

JoyConGang

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6469-7302-7020
That would be awesome please help . I'm on now btw

First, welcome to Squidboards!
Okay, so you do just exchange friend codes in order to add each other so you're good there. Now for VCing, that's a different story. You can VC by using the Nintendo app, but I don't recommend that sense it's very poor quality. I recommend using Discord for that. Discord can be a bit confusing to use at first, but is super awesome once you get! Squidboard's has a Discord Sploon server itself and I have one you can join in my signature! If you need help using Discord, message me and I'll help!
Hey I got a discord. What is the discord to this game??

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Okay! So you make an account right? Click on the TSP link in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom