• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Neo Splash-o-matic: Analysis and Thoughts

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Yeah this 'Sanic' build was very much my favourite before I took a long break, and it worked very nicely, but on returning my aim and my decision-making are both somewhat rusty/terrible, and so right now it's just getting me killed a lot. But if/when I improve I'll definitely be breaking it out again.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Yeah this 'Sanic' build was very much my favourite before I took a long break, and it worked very nicely, but on returning my aim and my decision-making are both somewhat rusty/terrible, and so right now it's just getting me killed a lot. But if/when I improve I'll definitely be breaking it out again.
You can still rock that with 2 subs of damage, and maybe a sub of ink recovery, defense, or bomb range because they help and are good in amall amounts. That or more movement speed.

Adde

Inkling
NNID
Momani89
I bought the two splash o matics today and find them very fun.
Do you guys think this or sploosh 7 is better?
I do like the range on the splash but the bombs on the sploosh a bit more.

Anyway I been running with with as much swim speed as I have.
I see a few splash players with damage up.
Any specific number you should aim for? I don't have much damage gear yet

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Two damage-up mains will give you enough power to kill with a single shot following a direct burst bomb hit - a nice option to have.

Karma45

Inkling
NNID
DreamyWeegee
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am writing a Burst Bomb guide for support players that centers around the Neo Splash. This gun has been ridiculously buffed.
Yup! Its range and accuracy buff makes it practically an N-ZAP with different subs and sppecials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom