• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Anti-Seeker Tech Discovered!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I found another tech, if you hold the left stick to the right you can do what I call a "super dash" and avoid it easily. Splatoon's meta is really evolving. :)

SheriffCrazy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SheriffCrazy
Actually I will hold left or right and the darn thing will track me. Im very happy to know I will dominate these things now.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Huh. I tried doing this before but it always exploded on me. That said I was in squid form all those times. Does it matter if you're a squid or a kid?

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I usually always sneak them but if someone is so close to you then they really don't have time to jump as something is coming toward them and you are shooting at them.

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
The greatest problem I have with the inkmines is that rollers just waltz on not caring, and the explosion goes off long after the roller is gone.
Well I mean the ink mine is a powerful weapon, and as a roller main it's nice to be able to hard counter something when a ton of stuff counters you pretty bad in this game.

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
It's way more fun to throw sprinklers at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom